by crinrict

Original Post

[OPEN] [JA] Tree of emotions only produces one type of berries

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:Mac
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? Seasons Patch
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All expansions (except seasons because it’s not out yet), jungle adventure, parenthood, outdoor retreat, dine out, laundry day, luxury party, bowling night
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Plant a berry from the tree of emotions on a home lot
What happens when the bug occurs? The tree of emotions only produces the planted berry
What do you expect to see? Tree of emotions used to produce all emotional berries regardless of which one was planted
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. The 6/19 update with the gardening overhaul

I haven’t  tested this in Selvadorada since the update came out but the tree of emotions that I have on my home lot now only produces razzle berries. I guess that’s the berry that I planted, but that tree used to produce all of the emotional berries, not just one type. It’s because of the gardening overhaul, but it needs to be fixed

Message 1 of 14 (4,705 Views)

Re: [TO TEST] [JA] Tree of emotions only produces razzle berries

Hero
Hi @Jessycaz

yeah, I have two trees. One doesn't seem to produce anything, the other muse berries.

Could be by design though so I'm tagging this as unsure for now.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 14 (4,550 Views)

Re: [TO TEST] [JA] Tree of emotions only produces razzle berries

Hero
Added this for now.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 3 of 14 (4,519 Views)

Re: [UNSURE] [JA] Tree of emotions only produces one type of berries

★★ Apprentice
Just got back from the Selvadorada jungle and all those trees (which were multiplying madly but that's another issue) only had Gutsberries. Didn't matter much because mood berries aren't changing moods. But the emotion berry trees SHOULD produce all the berry types.
Message 4 of 14 (4,490 Views)

Re: [OPEN] [JA] Mood doesn't change with emotion berries

★★★ Guide
I still have the emotion tree bug. Every trees produce single type of berries .
Message 5 of 14 (4,388 Views)

Hero

HI @Costa

moved your post to the correct thread for that issue.

Feel free to press me too on the first post.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 6 of 14 (4,383 Views)

★★★ Guide

Thank you @crinrict

Message 7 of 14 (4,368 Views)

★★★ Guide

Hello @crinrict 

After 10 months the bug  is still there. Now the problem is also the temple. you can grab only 1 type of fruit from the emotional tree in the area so you can't complete the temple if it ask a specific emotion.

A bug like this compromise all the game pack. 

What do you say to push the EA to solve this problem? I think 10 months is enough.   

Message 8 of 14 (4,195 Views)

Hero
i just collect. I have no influence on what they fix.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 9 of 14 (4,177 Views)

★★★ Guide

Hello @crinrict .

Thanks for reply. I know it isn't up to you but it is very frustrating after 10 months aka Season expansion.

Message 10 of 14 (4,173 Views)