Original Post

Accepted Solution

[FIXED] [GTW] Alien toddler no feet when dressed

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Guide

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.70.84.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? all of them
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? get an alien toddler dress them and they will have no feet
What happens when the bug occurs? they have no feet when you put them in clothing
What do you expect to see? feet and shoes
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. I think it was after the skin update

Edit By Crinrict: Added Tag to Title

Message 1 of 16 (2,626 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: [OPEN] [GTW] Alien toddler no feet when dressed

Hero

Alien Toddler's legs now stay visible while applying outfits in Create a Sim.

Fixed in Patch 1.91.186/1.63

If you're still experiencing this issue, please create a new thread.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

View in thread

Message 16 of 16 (1,656 Views)

All Replies

Re: alien toddler no feet when dressed

Hero
@comicsforever Is this for ingame born aliens only or also if you create one in CAS ? My CAS created toddler doesn't seem to have the issue.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 16 (2,610 Views)

★★★★ Guide

still an issue with cas toddler even with a new save and no mods or cc

02-09-21_2-03-22 PM.png

Message 3 of 16 (2,575 Views)

★★★★ Guide

they do have feet with anything with footies though like the pjs 02-09-21_2-04-27 PM.png

Message 4 of 16 (2,574 Views)

Hero
@comicsforever Ah, I gave them shoes ..then changed them. Seems it's only barefeet that doesn't work. .. although if you give them shoes, then remove them, they still have feet.

So if you dress them while barefeet = no feet. Add shoes = Feet. Remove Shoes = still feet.

is that also what you're seeing ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 5 of 16 (2,566 Views)

★★★★ Guide

yes when they wear shoes there feet come back

Message 6 of 16 (2,547 Views)

★ Apprentice

I am also having this issue, the feet only come back if you add shoes and then remove them again

Message 7 of 16 (2,343 Views)

★ Guide

I've noticed this as well, it's very odd to see a toddler ... well ... toddling about with no feet. o.O But putting shoes on them and then taking them off did not fix it for me. For me (on PS4), shoes = feet, no shoes = no feet. Period. Just bizarre.

~Tyger <3

Message 8 of 16 (2,267 Views)

Alien toddlers have no feet

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.77.146.1030
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All expansions, all game packs (excluding journey to batuu) and most stuff packs (excluding fitness, luxury party, movie hangout, bowling night and my first pet stuff) and every kit excluding throwback fitness kit.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Enter CAS and create an alien toddler. Without going to the disguise, dress the toddler. Their feet will vanish. If you don't fix it, they will not have feet in live mode and hover above their ankles.
What happens when the bug occurs? Alien toddlers do not have feet. You can change it, but still this shouldn't happen. It's been happening since before the latest patch,
What do you expect to see? I expect alien toddlers to have equal rights to normal toddlers. They deserve to have feet! (I expect alien toddler feet to not constantly disappear when you are trying to dress their alien forms. I don't play with disguises. Why hide your uniqueness?)
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? No

‌ Alien toddler feet disappear during CAS when you are dressing their alien forms, if you do not correct it, they do not have feet in live mode. Alien toddlers have rights too.

Edit By Crinrict: Fixed Duplicate Template

Message 9 of 16 (2,180 Views)

Re: Alien toddlers have no feet

★★★ Guide

Im having the same problem with normal/non-alien  toddlers and children. Its like there are no toddler and children feet in the game.

Message 10 of 16 (2,118 Views)