[FIXED] [GRO] Milestones resetting/disappearing

by durango1906

Original Post

Re: [OPEN] [GRO] Milestones resetting/disappearing

★★ Apprentice

O have the same problem. My infant lost all of her milestones. And there’s more: she had a milestone of birth at a hospital (GTW) and now it’s just about her birthday, it doesn’t mention it was at a hospital. 

Message 91 of 222 (1,620 Views)

My infant lost her milestones

★★★ Newbie

My infant lost all her traits/milestones.... she could do everything; sitting, standing, reach for things.. everything. And now 1 day before her birthday everything disappeared. Now she can't even sit up or role over. What happened and what can I do to fix it? I tried to repair the game and update it, but when I open the game again, it's still gone. Frown 

Message 92 of 222 (1,607 Views)

★★★ Newbie

My infant lost all her milestones too.... she could do everything; sitting, standing, reach for things.. everything. And now 1 day before her birthday everything disappeared. Now she can't even sit up or role over. What happened and what can I do to fix it? Anyone? I tried to repair the game and update it, but when I open the game again, it's still gone. Frown

Message 93 of 222 (1,603 Views)

Re: Adult Sim losing Milestones after household transfer

[ Edited ]
Hero

@8vjtx56woc1w Thanks for testing. Merging this with the main thread on missing milestones. This has now gotten to reporting of all age groups it seem s

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 94 of 222 (1,586 Views)

Re: Adult Sim losing Milestones after household transfer

★★★★ Novice

Thanks, @crinrict! I hope this will be patched soon 

Message 95 of 222 (1,562 Views)

★ Guide

I have this problem too. Infant doesn’t even have to change household, just leave the lot. She went jogging with her dad and lost all her milestones, and now can’t gain them back. 

Message 96 of 222 (1,503 Views)

Re: [OPEN] [GRO] Toddler milestones resetting/disappearing

★★★★★ Novice

I don't use mods and cc. I created a new save after the release of growing together. I'm playing with 2 households in this save and I haven't any toddler or infants. The first family is composed by 2 adults and 2 teens, the second is composed by 2 adults and one teen. Two teens have a relationship with each other and they are the ones that everytime I change household they lose their milestones. Please fix this bug as soon as possible because it's really frustrating and is one of the main features of the expasion pack. 

Message 97 of 222 (1,440 Views)

Betreff: [OPEN] [GRO] Milestones resetting/disappearing

★★ Novice

I've experienced the same thing. I switched between my 2 households and now the infant who could already do A LOT of things lost all the milestones except for "Being Born" and "First Smile". The Sims Team really has to fix this. I'm scared of this happening over and over again, that is just so frustrating and makes the Expansion Pack unplayable.

Message 98 of 222 (1,360 Views)

Re: My infant lost her milestones

★★ Novice
@nre4knzd8jz0 did u figure it out? same thing happened with my infant im so annoyed
Message 99 of 222 (1,344 Views)

★★★ Newbie
The milestones disappeared after I returned back to the infant household. She got the sit up milestone notification 3 times in a row in 5 minutes and it still didn't register as achieved because she couldn't try new foods. The smile milestone notification came up and she already had this before I switched households. It still didn't register as achieved even with the notification. So not only am I losing milestones, I can't even gain them back even though the notifications are popping up for it. This is suppose to be the main feature of the pack!
Message 100 of 222 (1,323 Views)