[OPEN] [GRO] Infant milestone always shown as new after aging up

by dn3ab

Original Post

Re: Milestone Glitching And Not 'Saving'

Hero
@terriblehouse Could you test a fresh save with no mods in at all and see if it happens again ?

If it does, please report in the bug forum.

It's a bit hard to tell if a mod corrupted your save or if it's a game issue at this point.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 10 of 29 (765 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Tested it with no mods in a fresh save before reporting it here. Just went in again on a completely new save and nope, the milestones work just fine.

Message 11 of 29 (783 Views)

Hero
@terriblehouse Thanks for testing that.

I'll let you know if I find more info.

I don't know if there's options yet to remove and readd the milestones with MCCC or cheats.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 12 of 29 (775 Views)

★★★★ Novice

You're welcome and I appreciate you trying to help.

There isn't as far as I know. It was one of the first things I checked and neither have the ability to add or remove them unfortunately.

Message 13 of 29 (772 Views)

Re: [GRO] Infant milestone always shown as new after aging up

Hero
@dn3ab At what point did you remove your mods/cc ?

@terriblehouse I merged your post into the bug report that was just made. Not sure if the initial cause is mods or not but since it's reproducible on vanilla after removing mods, it might need looking into. EA will need to decided that :D

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 15 of 29 (702 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Alright, that makes sense,

I completely understand.

Message 16 of 29 (688 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I removed them before posting on the forum, to make sure the bug is not affected by them. I also just tried to recreate the bug in a new save with out cc/mods and it happend again. I used the Michaelsons Family and tummy trained Orion until she got a new milestone. Then I aged her up with the birthday cake and like in my other save the milestone kept being marked as new.  

Message 17 of 29 (674 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

The sibling has aged up now as well. I made sure to look at the milestones before and the bug did not occur

Message 18 of 29 (654 Views)

Hero
@dn3ab So it occurs if you don't check the milestones before aging them up ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 19 of 29 (634 Views)

★★★★ Novice

As far as I can tell yes.

Message 20 of 29 (622 Views)