[OPEN] [ECO] Excessive White Cakes (NAP Active)

by Epicwin69

Original Post

Re: The white cake glitch is back, where visitors constantly bake white cakes

Hero
@BreeMiles Once I move, your post is in the new thread. So it's this one now.

The other was a bit inconclusive and is probably the same as well but OP has never come back to confirm the NAP was active for them :D

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 41 of 56 (364 Views)

Re: The white cake glitch is back, where visitors constantly bake white cakes

Champion

Okay thank you, I'm in the process of getting the vote repealed so I hope that takes care of it for my game, will come back and post if it does.

BreeMiles, I don't work for EA. I'm a volunteer through ccp

CCP Champion Banner - Red.png

Message 42 of 56 (355 Views)

Guests making white cake constantly

★★★ Newbie

Sims constantly making white cakes. Have had to lock the fridge in a separate room to stop them.

Message 43 of 56 (325 Views)

Re: Guests making white cake constantly

Hero
@Maya_Cameron22 Do you have a club meeting or the foodie NAP active in your neighborhood ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 44 of 56 (278 Views)

Guest Sims keep making White Cake

★★★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
What is your current game version number? 1.104.58.1030
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Eco Lifestyle, Parenthood, Get to Work, Romantic Garden Stuff, Tiny Living, My First Pet, Star Wars: Journey to Batuu, Holiday Celebration Pack, Desert Luxe
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Invite any out-of-household guest over and wait for them to start cooking.
What happens when the bug occurs? Guest comes over and when not interacting with household sims, will start baking a white cake. I have so many cakes in my fridge, please help.
What do you expect to see? Guests not cooking unprompted in my house, or at least cooking actual meals instead of ONLY cake.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

It's not a life-ending thing, but my Sims keep going to "Get Leftovers" and end up eating only cake to the point that a negative moodlet pops up.

Message 45 of 56 (292 Views)

Re: Guest Sims keep making White Cake

Hero
@animalsrule01 Did you check your active NAPs ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 46 of 56 (267 Views)

I hate cake

★★★★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.104.58.1030
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? base, get to work, cool kitchen stuff, get together, movie hangout stuff, dine out, city living, vampires, parenthood, cats & dogs, laundry day stuff, seasons, get famous, strangerville, moschino, realm of magic, university, tiny living, snowy escape, throwback fit, bust the dust, HSY, growing together
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Leave your sim alone in the kitchen for 5 seconds.
What happens when the bug occurs? immediately gets ingredients from the fridge to bake white cake.
What do you expect to see? playing on their phone or talking to another sim
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

Been experiencing this since 2019 or so. I took a break to play other games and let the updates do all the fixing. I could have sworn this issue got patched, but I started playing again last night and I have had to stop my sims so many times from making cakes for no reason. 

Message 47 of 56 (247 Views)

Re: I hate cake

★ Guide

Hmm. Weirdly, I’ve had this happen in the past, but only when I had the Foodies United NAP from Eco active.

Do you by any chance use the clubs feature from GT and have cooking set as an activity? I know some of my sims tend to fixate on just one or two things when in a club with certain activities.  

Message 48 of 56 (224 Views)

Hero
@PomPomSpazz There's a few instances where this happens. Moved your post to the most general one of them for the moment but that is mostly for Eco which you didn't list.,

Eco is the most common. To be sure, you don't have it and not forgot to list it ? Other option is club meetings as pointed out. Roommates also seem to have issues still.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 49 of 56 (184 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Correct. Never got around to buying Eco and don't use the clubs. [not a fan of GT but that's not the issue lol] 

I did, however download sims 4 studio and repair some stuff [cc beds issue w HSY, for one] and haven't noticed my sims jonesing for cake since, but I'm gonna put a few more hours in and make sure it stays that way.  I'll update again later tonight. 

Message 50 of 56 (155 Views)