[OPEN] [ECO] Excessive White Cakes (NAP Active)

by Epicwin69

Original Post

Re: Ghosts Constantly Autonomously Baking Cakes

Hero
@take_ninetynine Is that white cake or all kinds of cake ? What NAPs do you have active on your lot ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 21 of 56 (612 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

White cake only. One of the active N.A.P.s is "Foodies Unite," would that be causing it?

Message 22 of 56 (687 Views)

Hero
@take_ninetynine Probably. Can you repeal it and see if the issue goes away ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 23 of 56 (649 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

The N.A.P. has been repealed and I've had several nights without any ghost cakes. Thank you, Crin!

Message 24 of 56 (604 Views)

Hero
@take_ninetynine Thank you for confirming.

I've merged this with the main thread of white cake still being excessive with NAP active

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 25 of 56 (579 Views)

Re: [OPEN] [PSP] [ECO] Guidry/Ghosts keeps making white cakes (Foodies NAP activ

★★★★★ Newbie
@Marinuttonen every sim especially npc and visitors bakes white cake all the time. Sometimes they start and then abandon the tray. No cc. All packs except sets.
Message 26 of 56 (533 Views)

Re: [OPEN] [PSP] [ECO] Guidry/Ghosts keeps making white cakes (Foodies NAP activ

Hero
@Catniamh I moved your post over to the general thread as the one you posted in was for Guidry specifically.

Do you have the Foodie NAP active ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 27 of 56 (497 Views)

Obsessive Ghost Cake Baking

★★★★★ Newbie

Ghosts on my lots, (any lot, any world, non in household) appear and bake white cakes obsessively, until they leave. 

Message 28 of 56 (399 Views)

Re: Obsessive Ghost Cake Baking

Hero
@levronda Do you have the foodie NAP active ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 29 of 56 (389 Views)

Re: Obsessive Ghost Cake Baking

★★★★ Novice

it's not just Ghost's its roommates too, and since the updates of the last few weeks.  Yes, i had the NAP for Foodies united on, i have now turned it off, and we'll see how it progresses.

Message 30 of 56 (359 Views)