by MamaTubbles

Original Post

[OPEN] [ECO] Civic Planner: Can't Rally Voters for a Community Space Project

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:Xbox Series X
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.37.13.2300
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Backyard stuff, Bowling night, cats and dogs, city living, cool kitchen stuff, dine out, discover University, eco lifestyle, get to work, jungle adventure, kids room stuff, my first pet stuff, nifty knitting, parenthood, realm of magic, seasons, spooky stuff, toddler stuff, vampires, vintage glamour
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? As a Civic Planner on a Monday, you are often given a rally voters work from home assignment. As a Neighbourhood Improvement Officer, you have to Rally Voters for a Community Space Project, by clicking on the neighbourhood notice board. You can not complete this as Rally Voters only works for NAPs.
What happens when the bug occurs? When I click on Rally Voters, it only shows NAPs and doing it for one of these NAPs does not check of the task.
What do you expect to see? An option to Rally Voters for Community Space Project, when clicking on the community voting board.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? On console - never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

Super annoying when you can’t complete, but I guess I’ll just send them to work on Friday and Mondays 

Edit By Crinrict: Added Tag to Title, Adjusted Title

Message 1 of 12 (6,722 Views)

Re: Rally Voters for a Community Space Project

Hero
@MamaTubbles have you tried if it works on board on a community space itself instead of the neighborhood one ?

I might be misunderstanding the issue though (can't check my game atm).

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 12 (6,704 Views)

★★★ Novice

The board is on the community space in the neighbourhood, if that is what you mean. The community space was already running as a makers place or whatever it’s called.. are you saying it may have worked if it went back to the community space one?

Message 3 of 12 (6,685 Views)

Hero
@MamaTubbles No, I wasn't sure if you were using the community boards placed around the neighborhood (in evergreen harbor) or the one on a community space.

Did you try if rally for a NAP fulfills it ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 4 of 12 (6,656 Views)

★★★ Novice

Unfortunately it did not fulfil it. I tried leaving the lot and coming back, and trying to rally for one that had votes on there (which was weird as all the NAPs were full?) but it did not fulfil it either 

Message 5 of 12 (6,638 Views)

Hero
@MamaTubbles So I tested this and can duplicate what you're seeing. Tested both home neighborhood and another one and also only got a list of NAPs

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 6 of 12 (6,610 Views)

★★★ Novice
@crinrict Has there ever been a fix for this?
Message 7 of 12 (3,589 Views)

Hero
@bluegreenolga It's a bug EA needs to fix.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 8 of 12 (3,566 Views)

Re: [OPEN] [ECO] Civic Planner: Can't Rally Voters for a Community Space Project

★★★★ Pro

This bug is indeed much bigger: NPC voting for Community Spaces never happens. The lots never change autonomously and your played Sim needs only one vote to change the lot.

Message 9 of 12 (3,549 Views)

Re: [OPEN] [ECO] Civic Planner: Can't Rally Voters for a Community Space Project

★★★ Newbie

Seems this task actually can only be done in evergreen harbor. If you travel there and use their signs to rally voters you actually have to select "green innitiative" or "modern development."  No other towns have these as options. The upside is you don't have to succeed, it works with no one around.

Message 10 of 12 (3,359 Views)