by Skipsonrecord

Original Post

[OPEN] [DU] Sim stuck at Class - Multiple Sims household at Uni

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? Dansk
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
What is your current game version number? 1.59.73.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All of them
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Send the sims to a lecture
What happens when the bug occurs? The sims will go to alecture but continues to stay at the lecture even when it ends and you can't tell them to go home early.  
What do you expect to see? The sims will leave the lecute even when it ends
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

When my sims leaves to go to a lecture, they will stay as "at lecture" even when the lecture ends.

Edit By Crinrict: Adjusted Tag

Message 7 of 48 (4,955 Views)

Re: [NEEDS INPUT] [DU] Sims On Active Lot, but Greyed Out On Sim List

★★★ Newbie

This happened to me earlier today. I had two sims at the library by the schools, then I took one sim to Britechester for class, then she went to class and I switched to my other sim at the library. From then on the sim that went to class is grayed out and all the same bugs even when she isn't at class. 

Message 1 of 48 (4,969 Views)

Re: [OPEN] [DU] Sim stuck in class

★★★ Newbie

Hello, 

Anyone know whether this has been resolved yet? I downloaded the packs on Sunday and now one of my sims is stuck in class, cant view the inventory or return home at all.

Happy new year all!!

Steph x

Message 2 of 48 (5,023 Views)

Hero
@stephdavies It's supposed to be fixed but as this is just a symptom of a bug, it can still be happening.

Does your Sim have a job ? Are you playing one or more Sims and did you switch active Sims while at class ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 3 of 48 (5,011 Views)

★★★ Newbie

@crinrict  The sim that's stuck doesn't have a job. I'm playing 2 sims at the moment, the other one can attend class and leave but its saying that hes not paying attention etc even if hes listening closely. Yeah,I've swapped back and forth. 

Happy holidays!!

Steph 

Message 4 of 48 (5,002 Views)

Hero
@stephdavies Moving your thread over to another open one we have on this.

Could still be multiple issues as the greyed out selection is a symptom of something going wrong.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 5 of 48 (4,969 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@crinrict Fabulous thanks so much for your help!

Steph
Message 6 of 48 (4,954 Views)

University sim can't return from class

★ Novice

I'm playing a two sim household in university. One of them has gone to class, and returned home, but still says they're away at class so Sims inventory isn't available. I can still control him, just can't get him to do homework for class. Tried repairing game, tried switching households, tried resetting sim etc, nothing works! Help?!

Message 8 of 48 (4,915 Views)

Re: [NEEDS INPUT] [DU] Sim stuck at Class - Multiple Sims household at Uni

Hero

i did some moving threads around as I believe there's currently two issues with this

Tagging @skinkeglad @Skipsonrecord @stephdavies @k23johanson  for awareness that I merged threads.

If anyone is willing to share their save with me, please upload somewhere and PM me the link.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 9 of 48 (4,879 Views)

Re: [NEEDS INPUT] [DU] Sim stuck at Class - Multiple Sims household at Uni

★ Novice

This is my first time posting so sorry if i do this wrong.

This issue happend  to me today.

Household of 3 sims, 1 of them went to class. While she was at class, i send the other two to a different lot (i went though a loading screen). After that the girl in class got "stuck".

I tried:

Everything other people mentioned, i waited until Term ended but the issue did not get fixed. I immediedly signed up for another term, so maybe that was the wrong thing to do. 

I did not see anyone mention that the sim is not able to attend anything, no further classes, no e-sport events that she did for her job.

She got stuck on the first day of term, which made playing very annoying, she failed her classes so that was kinda for nothing, sadly i dont have a back-up.

Again, sorry if this is the wrong format

Message 10 of 48 (4,787 Views)