by LeahBray1992

Original Post

[OPEN] [DU] Graduation Hat Stuck

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.59.73.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All expansion packs All game packs except vampires and realm of magic Stuff packs: pet stuff, laundry day, toddler, bowling night, backyard, movie hangout, perfect patio
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Have a sim attend graduation then change out of robes into another outfit.
What happens when the bug occurs? My sim attended graduation then once home, I changed her outfit to one of her everyday outfits and she was still wearing her graduation hat.
What do you expect to see? Outfits should be what you plan them to be
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

I have tried plan outfit and CAS, changed the outfit, put another hat on (that doesn’t show, just stays as the grad one), travelled between lots, reset sim. Nothing seems to work

Message 1 of 38 (15,535 Views)

Re: Graduation Hat Stuck

Hero
@LeahBray1992 For me, they come out and throw their hats into the air, after that they don't have any hats on anymore.

Did they not throw hats for you ? Which Uni did you attend ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 38 (15,499 Views)

Re: Graduation Hat Stuck

★★★ Novice

No, they chatted outside for a bit then that was it. It was foxbury. She never went into the building just took forever outside

Message 3 of 38 (15,490 Views)

Sims 4 University student wont remove Graduation cap?

★★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.59.73.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All expansion packs Realm of magic, Parenthood, Dine out, Outdoor retreat, spa day Toddler stuff, Bowling day, My first pet stuff, Laundry day.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Have a sim graduate and change clothes.
What happens when the bug occurs? Cap will not disappear when I change outfits.
What do you expect to see? The cap to disappear.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

My sim just graduated from University and attended his graduation ceremony. After that I had him move back in with his parent sims. He was still wearing his graduation robes so i made him change, but the cap won't disappear? I disabled mods, restarted my game, and had him change into every outfit he has. When I went into CAS the cap never showed up? Is this a glitch or am I doing something wrong? How do I make him take off the cap?

Message 4 of 38 (15,485 Views)

Re: Sims 4 University student wont remove Graduation cap?

Hero
@kasssally1 I merged your post with another thread on this.

Did yours actually attend the ceremony ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 5 of 38 (15,462 Views)

Re: Sims 4 University student wont remove Graduation cap?

★★★★★ Novice

My sims has the same problem. She didn't attend the ceremony. Her needs were low so she returned home instead and missed the ceremony. Now I can't remove the hat.

Message 6 of 38 (15,433 Views)

Re: [NEEDS INPUT] [DU] Graduation Hat Stuck

★★★ Newbie

are you still having the issue? Or did you get it fixed? 

Message 7 of 38 (15,352 Views)

★★★ Novice

Still having the issue

Message 8 of 38 (15,339 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice

@LeahBray1992 I just had the same issue. Couldn’t remove Graduation Cap even with MCCC. I just travelled back to Foxbury Commons and the Hraduation Caps disappeared when they got there. Bought them back home and they have all gone. May be worth a try.

Sorry, obviously if they were at Britechester you need to take them back to their commons to remove the Grad Caps. 

Message 9 of 38 (15,275 Views)

★★★ Novice
@meteorastorm Tried it and it didn’t work 😢
Message 10 of 38 (15,247 Views)