[FIXED] [DHD] Gig completion pop up not appearing

by ALittleBitAlexa

Original Post

Re: [DHD] Gig completion pop up not appearing

★★★★ Apprentice

This is happening to me too Frown I only bought the game recently in the Christmas sales. Had hoped the bugs would have been sorted by now!! 

Message 31 of 295 (2,800 Views)

Re: [OPEN] [DHD] Gig completion pop up not appearing

★★★★ Apprentice

This was one of my surprise favourite packs & now it is unplayable. A few glitches here and there is one thing, but I feel like I basically spent money on a product that is now worthless to me. 

Message 32 of 295 (2,726 Views)

Re: [OPEN] [DHD] Gig completion pop up not appearing

★★★★ Pro

I made several tests, the bug is not fixed.

Message 33 of 295 (2,700 Views)

interior design cannot go home

★★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.96.365.1030
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Expansion Packs: High School Years, Cottage Living, Cats & Dogs, Seasons, City Living, Get To Work, Get Famous, Island Living, Discover University, Get Together, Snowy Escape, Eco Lifestyle Game Packs: Werewolves, Vampires, Realm of Magic, My Wedding Stories, Dream Home Decorator, Parenthood, Dine Out, Spa Day, Outdoor Retreat, StrangerVille, Jungle Adventure, Star Wars: Journey to Bantuu Stuff Packs: Tiny Living, Laundry Day, Cool Kitchen, Backyard, My First Pet, Perfect Patio, Toddler, Movie Hangout, Fitness, Bowling Night, Romantic Garden, Spooky, Luxury Party Kits: Desert Luxe, Dust the Dust, Throwback Fit
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Complete a gig as an interior decorator by showing the home yourself to the client(s).
What happens when the bug occurs? My sim stays stuck at their client's home. I can go back to my other sims that live with the interior decorator, but she stays stuck at the client's home. An exclamation point (!) blinks above my interior decorators head while I am interacting with the sim that lives with them, but the only option I have for my interior decorator is to go back to the client's home.
What do you expect to see? I expect my sim to go home at the end of the gig or even after they complete showing the show.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

Message 34 of 295 (2,785 Views)

Re: interior design cannot go home

Hero
@nickismallz Did you get the pop-up for the completion ? Sounds like this issue: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/DHD-Gig-completion-pop-up-not-appearing/td-p/11677317

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 35 of 295 (2,751 Views)

★★ Apprentice

Yes playing now, though I had this problem before long ago. and haven't played the carrier since, had forgot about it, and tried to play it again today. but nope my sim cant go home. 

Message 36 of 295 (2,723 Views)

Hero
@line123462 So you do get the pop-up or not ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 37 of 295 (2,721 Views)

★★ Novice

I paid, but no pop up. 

Message 38 of 295 (2,698 Views)

★★ Novice

I “get” paid. Sorry!

Message 39 of 295 (2,697 Views)

Hero
@nickismallz Thanks for confirming. That sounds like the same bug.

I merged your thread. Please make sure to click me too on the first post if you haven't done so.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 40 of 295 (2,671 Views)