Original Post

Accepted Solution

[FIXED] [CoL] Female Hairstyle's Thumbnail is Blonde and Swatch Order Mixed Up

[ Edited ]
★★★ Guide

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.84.171.1030
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All except Journey to Batuu, Laundry Day Stuff Pack, Spooky Stuff Pack, and the kits.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Find the cottage living female updo hairstyle in CAS.
What happens when the bug occurs? The thumbnail hair colour of that particular hairstyle in CAS is blonde and the swatches are in a different order.
What do you expect to see? The thumbnail of the hairstyle should be black in CAS and the swatches should be in order.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. 1.84.171.1030 update, mainly the white line fix for this hairstyle.

Read above and look at the image below.

Swatch_mixup.png

Edit By Crinrict: Added Tag to Title

Message 1 of 14 (6,120 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: [OPEN] [CoL] Female Hairstyle's Thumbnail is Blonde and Swatch Order is Mixe

Hero

yfHair_EP11BunTwists_Black thumbnail shows the correct hair color and the swatches have been organized.

Fixed in Patch 1.92.145/1.65

If you're still experiencing this issue, please create a new thread.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

View in thread

Message 14 of 14 (3,822 Views)

All Replies

Cottage Living Hair Colour Mix Up

★★★★★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.84.171.1030
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All but Bautu and a few kits (Oasis Garden, Industrial Loft, Blooming Plants)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Open up Create a Sim, it appears under female hair.
What happens when the bug occurs? The swatches are in the wrong order and mixed up. The icon showing for the hair is not black like the others but rather blonde.
What do you expect to see? Return the swatch order and icon to match.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Yes
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. I disabled custom content / mods, exited the game, removed everything from my mods folder and then reloaded the game.

It's a small bug that appeared with the most recent patch, I had no issues with this hair before then.

Message 2 of 14 (6,033 Views)

Re: Cottage Living Hair Colour Mix Up

★★ Pro

I have this too and it wasn't like this before the patch this week. I think something got messed up with the swatch order when they did the fix for this hair.

Message 3 of 14 (5,892 Views)

★★★ Guide

I don't know about you, but I'd rather have the hair in a wrong order and fixed than it to have been left alone. You can always use the CAS filters if you only want to see CL hair.

Message 4 of 14 (5,850 Views)

★★ Pro

The swatch order being incorrect is a bug and it's the only hair like that so it stands out. It's not a difficult fix. I'll probably fix it myself with S4S, but it's still a bug.

Message 5 of 14 (5,829 Views)

★ Guide

a week ago already updated 02/15/2022, but still bug

2022-02-23 (2)_LI.jpg

Message 6 of 14 (5,751 Views)

Hero
@Lixisa17 That was a different bug. with a the hairstyle (fixing it probably created this new one)

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 7 of 14 (5,705 Views)

★ Guide

@crinrict 

yes, it's the same women's hairstyle, it used to be mainly a line fix for this hairstyle, but different colors of women's hairstyles. The swatches are in the wrong order and mixed up. The icon showing for the hair is not black like the others but rather blonde.

See:

Capture.PNG

wrong color gathered because of this back

02-23-22_2-06-20 PM.png

Message 8 of 14 (5,660 Views)

★★ Pro

I think whenever a hair is made or edited, the swatch index has to be reordered again, and they just forgot to do that. It's been ages since I used custom content hair, but you used to see this problem sometimes with it.

Message 9 of 14 (5,646 Views)

Hero
@Lixisa17 Same hairstyle, different bug.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 10 of 14 (5,624 Views)