Re: [CL] When using 'get leftovers' vegetarian sims get meat items (Patch 1.73)

by InfiniteVerve

Original Post

Accepted Solution

[FIXED] [CL] Vegetarian sims get meat items with 'get leftovers' (Patch 1.73)

[ Edited ]

Product: The Sims 4
Platform: Mac
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
What is your current game version number? 1.73.57.1230
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Seasons, City Living, Dine Out, Eco Lifestyle, Snowy Escape, Get Together, Get To Work, Vintage Glamour, Tiny Living, Discover University, Cats and Dogs
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Ask a vegetarian sim to get leftovers from a fridge. The leftovers chosen will be random, whether or not the item includes meat. I am using a mini fridge in university housing. It is chock full of roast chicken, monte cristo sandwiches, omelets, pasta primavera, cake etc. brought by roommates.
What happens when the bug occurs? Vegetarian sim eats meat leftovers and gets uncomfortable. Mine has gone for monte cristo sandwiches twice since the patch.
What do you expect to see? Vegetarian sims should only get vegetarian-safe leftovers, as reported fixed in the recent patch.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

This was reported fixed in a recent patch, but after updating, my vegetarian sim still goes for meat items when using "get leftovers".

Edit By Crinrict: Adjusted game version to base, adjusted title to fit

Message 1 of 21 (4,384 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: [OPEN] [CL] Vegetarian sims get meat items with 'get leftovers' (Patch 1.73)

Hero

We all were very hungry working on this update. But not so hungry that vegetarians would eat meat! Your Vegetarian Sims should no longer grab meals that upset their stomachs when using the "Get Leftovers" interaction.

Fixed in Patch 1.101.290/1.81

Please create a new thread if you're still experiencing this issue,

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

View in thread

Message 21 of 21 (1,670 Views)

All Replies

Re: When using "get leftovers" vegetarian sims get meat items

Hero
@mightyspritesims Could you please enter your base game version number ? You need to scroll all the way up or check the main menu.

Any specific items they go for ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 21 (4,358 Views)

[ Edited ]

Forgot to say: I also have the Discover University pack, and the vegetarian sim is getting leftovers from a mini fridge.

Version: 1.73.57.1230

(CM: Multiple posts merged. Check out this post for tips on how to edit and add more to a post.)

Message 3 of 21 (4,322 Views)

Hero
@mightyspritesims Does it matter which food you have in the fridge ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 4 of 21 (4,265 Views)

So far, not sure, it's only been 3-4 sim days since the patch ☺ The fridge is full of items brought by roommates: roast chicken, pasta primavera, omelets, monte cristo sandwich. The vegetarian has gone for the monte cristo twice since patch. Haven't noticed him going for chicken. But, there are a LOT of monte cristo sandwiches in there compared to the other items. So if the game is choosing randomly it would tend to land on monte cristo often. 

Message 5 of 21 (4,239 Views)

Hero
@mightyspritesims It's fully possible that they didn't fix all the foods so it would be good to have a list of what they're still going for.

Could you add that info to the first post ? Just click on the three dots on the post to edit your post.

(and now I want a Monte Cristo Sandwich)

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 6 of 21 (4,235 Views)

The funny thing is, I think the only time I've ever had a monte cristo sandwich in real life was while living in university housing :D

I have edited my post, thanks for your help!

Message 7 of 21 (4,204 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

They also go for cioppino when they have veggie casserole available. 

Message 8 of 21 (4,116 Views)

★ Expert

Another post showing why locking the original thread is not good practice. The team may 'say' something is fixed, but there are always many players proving those issues are still ongoing. Please quit shutting threads/posts down until we hear from the QT paying playtes customers.

Message 9 of 21 (4,099 Views)

★★ Guide

Yep I’m also still having this issue on PS4. First time I told my vegetarian sim to get leftovers he got fish and chips and now he’s trying to get chilli (the non vegetarian version). 

Message 10 of 21 (4,041 Views)