[OPEN] [CL] Routing failure when making egg rolls (no prepped meat in inventory)

by vrafinha

Original Post

Re: [CL] Routing failure when making egg rolls

Hero
@GiardiniDiMarzo Could you try disabling Simple Living ? That wasn't active in the test save.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 11 of 28 (643 Views)

★ Apprentice

I have tried in 3 different saves, none of them worked when it used to work. I’ve tried everything I can think of and even repaired my game. I can’t get it to work.

Message 12 of 28 (626 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@crinrict I tested both with and without Simple Living and both with and without prepped ingredients (HCHSP). And the problem is not the trait but the use or non-use of the prepped ingredients, if you use the prepped ingredients you are able to make egg rolls, but if you don't use them then it doesn't work, not even for me. In short, those who do not have HCHSP cannot prepare egg rolls. I have no idea if this affects other recipes as well.
Message 13 of 28 (602 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero

@GiardiniDiMarzo Thanks for the tests.

Will give this a test with the prepped ingredients available.

EDIT: The prep meat does seem to be the issue but other recipes seem fine. Tested Ramen, Vegetable dumplings and tortillas.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 14 of 28 (585 Views)

Re: My sims won’t make egg rolls anymore

★ Apprentice

I am hoping this works because I have never done this before and I am not really good at doing things like this but here is my saves folder, I have tried it in these saves: Crabtree and the Other Evil Sim. I thought I tried three saves but I think I only tried two. I really hope this works, Sorry if it doesn't! https://1drv.ms/f/s!AkeH4Mla7MyFneZklw7F40Ir3ZefAQ

Message 15 of 28 (537 Views)

Hero
@Dragonfly5159 Thanks for the save. I guess we figured out the issue why it was working for some and not the others. Do you own Home Chef Hustle ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 16 of 28 (521 Views)

★ Apprentice

I do own the Home Chef Hustle pack. I have evry pack and kit except Batuu and Bust the Dist

Message 17 of 28 (512 Views)

Hero
@Dragonfly5159 Egg roll making works if you use prepared meat with it. Since you have that pack, that's a way you can make it work.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 18 of 28 (501 Views)

★★★ Novice

For those who do not own the chef pack, does it seem like we will need to wait for a patch? Fortunate that it's just egg rolls! Ha.

Message 19 of 28 (495 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero

@carrja0 Yeah, looks like it. 

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 20 of 28 (493 Views)