Re: [NEEDS INPUT] [CL] Neighbors get angry because of noise while there is no no

by RandomBuzziness

Original Post

[OPEN] [CL] Neighbors get angry because of noise while there is no noise

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? Nederlands
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
What is your current game version number? 1.61.15.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All of them.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Live in an apartment and have a neighbor you don't have a relationship with.
What happens when the bug occurs? The neighbor comes knocking asking me to be quiet while my sim is , for example, sleeping... Or just sitting, reading a book. No noise at all.
What do you expect to see? Neighbors to leave me alone. Only complain when I play loud music or something...
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

It's very annoying because the relationship is going into the negative real fast because of this. 

Edit By Crinrict: Adjusted Tag

Message 1 of 7 (2,684 Views)

Re: Neighbors get angry because of noise while there is no noise

★★★ Guide

I have had issues where one neighbor was making noise, then another neighbor came out and yelled at MY sim.

Message 2 of 7 (2,654 Views)

Re: [NEEDS INPUT] [CL] Neighbors get angry because of noise while there is no no

Hero
@Kimo0wW To be sure as there was an old bug that was fixed with ear buds. You don't have any playing ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 3 of 7 (2,621 Views)

★ Guide

Nope I don't have the earbuds. 

Message 4 of 7 (2,614 Views)

★★★ Expert
@Kimo0wW Were there any broken appliances or electronics in your apartment when this happened? I've had neighbors complain about those being "too loud" on several occasions.

Just out of curiosity, which apartment and which neighbor is all of this happening with?
Message 5 of 7 (2,598 Views)

★ Guide

Nope, everything is working fine. 

And I'm on Medina Studio's on the lot that has "quiet" as a lot trait (ironically) I think that's nr 910

The one complaining all the time is the fam on nr 930 (Who I actually made and put there myself)

Message 6 of 7 (2,584 Views)

★★ Apprentice

I also had this happen in my game. I'm going to be testing to see if it still happens, but my neighbors were making noise and I went to yell at them and they turned around and yelled at me for making to much noise. It happened multiple times where other apartments were making noise and my sims got yelled at instead for being quiet. 

Message 7 of 7 (2,456 Views)