Re: [CL] Food stalls in Spice District disappear after going into CAS/Manage Wor

by siirysiir

Original Post

[OPEN] [CL] Food stalls disappear after going into CAS/Manage Worlds

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Apprentice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.79.93.1030
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All, except Throwback Fit Kit and Bust The Dust Kit
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Live in the Spice District in San Myshuno and go into CAS or go to Manage Worlds.
What happens when the bug occurs? After coming out of CAS or loading into the household from Manage Worlds the food stalls are gone. The vendors are still standing where the stall is supposed to be.
What do you expect to see? The food stalls to stay in the world
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. After the Spa Day refresh

I repaired the game, removed mods and deleted localthumbcache before testing on multiple saves; two saves have been played before, the other was freshly made for testing. It doesn't seem to happen in any of the other districts in San Myshuno.

Edit By Crinrict: Added Tag to Title, Adjusted Title to fit

Message 3 of 32 (7,146 Views)

Vendor stall disappearing

★ Novice

Currently on console (xbox). I just downloaded dine out and when the game loaded it in, the vendor stalls in the San Myshuno art district have disappeared. They won't come back on any save file  including new ones. The vendors are there and will stand around for their entire shift before leaving, even though there is no stall there for them to manage. The stalls in other districts and worlds are still there, but the lack of them in the art district is very frustrating.

Message 1 of 32 (7,105 Views)

Re: Vendor stall disappearing

Hero

Hi @Meandmysarcasm 

Could you please edit your post and fill out the bug form ? Seems you weren't prompted for it.

Editing should help with that.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 32 (7,080 Views)

Re: [CL] Food stalls in Spice District disappear after going into CAS/Manage Wor

[ Edited ]
Champion

@MayaMoon1397I'm seeing this too, after saving and then reloading I've noticed that the food stalls disappear in Spice District at least. I haven't tried other City Living neighbourhoods.

I'm pretty sure in the past they've remained after a reload/CAS, but now since maybe the Cottage Living patch, they don't seem to persist after a reload.

Message 4 of 32 (7,117 Views)

★★ Novice

I have this same exact problem on PC - I was concerned it could be mods, but I'm guessing that since you're having it on console it isn't mod-related.

Message 5 of 32 (7,034 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

I have this bug too but after when I load my game.

Message 6 of 32 (6,972 Views)

Re: [OPEN] [CL] Food stalls disappear after going into CAS/Manage Worlds

★★★ Newbie

Does someone know how to solve this problem??

Message 7 of 32 (6,824 Views)

★★★ Guide
@crinrict same bug for me. Every stalls or festival in San Myshuno
disappear when i go in manage world (even after i come back to the same family) or when i lunch the game.
Message 8 of 32 (6,776 Views)

★★ Pro
@simvasion ok hear me out. This might sound crazy but could you check if you have any foodstalls high in the sky? It's bc you said this was since Cottage living patch.. and some of us have had this glorious new bug since then where the foodstalls (including other objects that go with those foodstall sets like benches, decorational lightposts etc) end up very high in the sky and off from the site where they're supposed to spawn. In my Spice district there's one of these sets permanently floating high above the sea like 200 m from shore.
Message 9 of 32 (6,719 Views)

Food Stalls Don't show up

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? Polski
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.81.72.1030
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? City Living, Four Seasons, Cats & Dogs, Get to Work, Real of Magic, Vampires, Dine out, My first pet.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Live in the San Myshuno in the food district.
What happens when the bug occurs? Vendors are waiting on the side of the map, but no food stalls show up. When I leave the property and travel somewhere else and then come back food stalls and vendors are there, but they disappear after short while and issue reoccurs. Recently spice festival wasn't working because of that, vendors were there, but nothing else.
What do you expect to see? I would like food stalls to work properly.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? No

Vendors are waiting on the side of the map, but no food stalls show up. When I leave the property and travel somewhere else and then come back food stalls and vendors are there, but they disappear after short while and issue reoccurs. They don't respawn automatically anymore. Recently spice festival wasn't working because of that, vendors were there, but nothing else. Repairing the game didn't help. I opened the game, and vendors where on the side of the map, so my sim travelled to fashion district and came back home straight after. Vendors and food stands were there, so I made her order something, saved the game and left. When I opened it again vendors were still standing where the stand was, but the stalls were gone. Please find photo attached. 

problem.jpg

(CM: Multiple posts merged. Check out this post for tips on how to edit and add more to a post.)

Message 10 of 32 (6,692 Views)