[OPEN] [CL] [ECO] [JA] gifts/dumpster/.. items can't be sold through Sales Table

by 1Wolf2052

Original Post

[OPEN] [CL] [ECO] [JA] gifts/dumpster/.. items can't be sold through Sales Table

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.77.131.1030
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All expansion packs except snowy escape All game packs except journey to batuu and home decorator Only have the laundry day stuff pack
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Place down the selling table from city living or the selling table from eco lifestyle put something in its inventory to sell. Stock the table.
What happens when the bug occurs? When you select to stock the table, a message pops up saying that there is no room to stock even though there is nothing on the table.
What do you expect to see? I expect the table to stock so I can sell them.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

The only mod I have is so vampires can infinitely drink from sims, nothing relating to these selling tables.

I already sold stuff once on the table and everything was fine. Now when I try I get the message. I reset both the sim and the table. I exited out of the game. I tried it in a different save file. I repaired the game through the function on origin. And it is still happening. Below is a picture of the message and the table.

Edit By Crinrict: Added Tag to Title, Adjusted Title

Message 1 of 41 (4,219 Views)

Re: Selling Tables not working

[ Edited ]
Hero

Tested this and it works fine for me

Bild_2021-07-23_224033.png

Does it matter how many you put or what ?

EDIT

This is a bug for items acquired by certain means.

Known so far

• Dumpster
  • Gifting
  • Seed Packets
  • Errands

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 41 (4,203 Views)

★★ Apprentice

I tried 1 item I tried stacks of items. Still the same message.

Message 3 of 41 (4,168 Views)

★ Expert
@1Wolf2052 I've had this happen as well, it seems that some items are too big to display on the table- even though they go in the inventory.
Message 4 of 41 (4,159 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice

But I was doing things like the fruits and veggies and flowers. I sold artifacts and a time capsule on it just fine.

Message 5 of 41 (4,156 Views)

I was selling coconuts and basil on it just now and they went on the table just fine. I maybe something blocking the table? On your screenshot it was standing in grass. I am just asking because most problems I have had with Sim not being to reach items in the the retail store were in relation to moveobjects on, so it might be the same with the craft table.

Message 6 of 41 (4,146 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice

I tried it in an empty lot on a different save and the same thing is happening. I just tried to do capsule and some gems and they went up just fine.... It's starting to look like it's just plantable ingredients.... if that's the case it might be intentional game design? But that would be strange considering you could do that in previous versions no problem.+

Edit: Correction not all plantable ingredients.... it's seemingly just ones that I buy from seed packets and now some of the items are invisible when I take them out of the table

(merge topic) - Atic

Message 7 of 41 (4,140 Views)

There was another topic earlier today concerning harvestables from seedpackets not being able to be sold or gifted from inventory https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/Cant-sell-gifts-produce-from-seed-packs-from-inventory/m-p/105...

Message 8 of 41 (4,127 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice

I can sell them from my inventory but not the table.

Edit: Actually the only way I can sell the seed packet ones are from using the multiselect tool. So it looks like this may be part of the same issue

(merge topic) - Atic 

Message 9 of 41 (4,123 Views)

Hero
@1Wolf2052 Can you sell the plants that aren't from the seed packets through the table ?

Will do some more testing on monday.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 10 of 41 (4,098 Views)