by ThatCraigGirl

Original Post

Accepted Solution

No one is serving food or drink anywhere, except Cottage Living

★★★★ Apprentice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? The newest. The game auto-updates.
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All Tier 1-4 add-ons and most of the kits.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Just go to any venue with a bar, except the pub in the Cottage Living. There is no one tending the bar.
What happens when the bug occurs? I don't understand the question. The bug occurs all the time. It is permanent since December 2024.
What do you expect to see? People tending the bars.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. Your December update.

The only venue, where I can get something to eat or drink, including cafes, is in the Cottage Living at the pub. EVERY SINGLE OTHER VENUE that should serve food or drink has no one tending them EVER. It doesn't matter how long I spend at the venue. No one ever turns up.

Please don't ask for a screen shot. Because it is just a picture of each and every place that should serve food or drink with no one behind the counter to tend them. 

This was happening with my modded games, and I assumed this was a mod issue, but this sim has never had the mods turned on. I created her yesterday. I still have the same issue no matter where she goes.

Message 1 of 2 (525 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: No one is serving food or drink anywhere, except Cottage Living

Hero
@ThatCraigGirl There is already a thread for this here: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/WORKAROUND-LL-GF-Customer-Service-NPCs-Don-t-Spawn-on-Communit...

Please check the compiled list and use existing threads.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (521 Views)

All Replies

Re: No one is serving food or drink anywhere, except Cottage Living

Hero
@ThatCraigGirl There is already a thread for this here: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/WORKAROUND-LL-GF-Customer-Service-NPCs-Don-t-Spawn-on-Communit...

Please check the compiled list and use existing threads.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 2 (522 Views)