by SkyGuySSS

Original Post

[OPEN] [DU] [GTW] Servos Get Sick

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Occasionally (10% - 49%)
What is your current game version number? 1.70.84.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? eco lifestyle, discover university, get famous, seasons, cats and dogs, city living, get together, get to work; realm of magic, strangerville, jungle adventure, vampires, dine out; nifty knitting, tiny living; moschino, laundry day, toddler, vintage glamour, romantic garden, movie hangout, spooky, perfect patio
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Play as a servo for awhile. Eventually the servo will get sick.
What happens when the bug occurs? The servo gets sick - you can see in the moodlet that specifies 'from illness'.
What do you expect to see? Servos, as constructs, should not be able to catch viruses from sims.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? No

I'm not sure if illnesses come with base game or if you need to have Get to Work or Seasons installed. Illnesses are mostly random and I'm not sure how to ensure a servo gets sick, but they are capable of it regardless which I would consider a bug. 

Edit By Crinrict: Added Tag to Title

Message 1 of 34 (6,343 Views)

Re: [DU] [GTW] Servos Get Sick

★ Novice

Same problem here

Message 2 of 34 (6,265 Views)

Betreff: [DU] [GTW] Servos Get Sick

★★★★ Apprentice
@SerenaBeanie Ich have the same problem, my servo is getting sick nearly every day and its getting very annoying because there is nothing you can do about it :-(
Message 3 of 34 (6,257 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

my servo also just got poisoned from a poison dart in selvadorada. she's 'burping' green gas and everything. the good news, I guess, is that servos can take the antidote, even though it's a drinking action. 

Message 4 of 34 (6,194 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

today is 2021.08.18

My servos haves sick.

My servos are a little healthier when I give them the medicine.

But they continue to be sick.

I use MCCC, I looked at the servo information.

<sims4.tuning.instances.buff_SicknessSystem_Illness_ItchyPlumbob object at 0x00007FF495313B50>

<sims4.tuning.instances.buff_SicknessSystem_IllnessCriticality_severe object at 0x00007FF48D4FC490>

<sims4.tuning.instances.buff_SicknessSystem_Illness_SevereContracted object at 0x00007FF489DC8D10>

Is this sick buff?

I can not English. sorry (>_<) 

Message 5 of 34 (5,989 Views)

Champion
@sousekiK Yes, I believe all three of those are related to the illness if you’re trying to remove it with MCCC.

Did your servo get bit by something?
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
I am a Volunteer for Answers HQ, I do not work for EA
She/Her
Message 6 of 34 (5,976 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
Thank you very much.
But the MCCC doesn't have a section on servos, so I can't remove it.

They live in Willow Creek and have never been to Forest Camp or Komorebi.
Message 7 of 34 (5,967 Views)

★★★ Novice

I'm having this bug as well. Once in a while I've seen my servos get sick even though they shouldn't.
I also did a little more digging, and servos actually have a hidden trait called "trait_SicknessImmunity", but it seems this is broken somehow. Would like this bug to be fixed please.

Message 8 of 34 (5,770 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

Could anyone experiencing this issue possibly share a save file with me where you've seen it occur? You can DM me the link to your save, thanks so much!

Instructions for sharing your save: http://answers.ea.com/t5/The-Sims-4-Bug-Reports/INFORMATION-How-to-Send-User-Files-to-The-Sims-4-Tea...

This account is no longer accepting Direct Messages. If you need to send a Direct Message, please send it to TheSimsDirect. Thank you.

Message 9 of 34 (5,693 Views)

Re: [NEES SAVES] [DU] [GTW] Servos Get Sick

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Apprentice

My servo gets sick AND I get a warning about cold temperature and that my servo will freeze to death.

I am assuming this is a glitch??

I play on PS4 so no mods … 

Oh ya, almost forgot… my servo Betsy Bot is a green tea fanatic … she drinks it all the time?

are they supposed to drink??? I thought they didn’t need food or beverages??

I am honestly not sure what’s supposed to happen and what the glitches are because I’ve never played with a Servo before now. 

I can put Betsy Bot on the gallery to test if that helps? 
I’m on console so I can’t give you save files.

[CM - merged consecutive posts together]

Message 10 of 34 (5,559 Views)