Original Post

Accepted Solution

[FIXED] [ROM] Sims have random curse warts that can't be removed

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
What is your current game version number? 1.70.84.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Seasons, Eco Lifestyle, City Living, Get to Work, Get Together, Discover University, Cats and Dogs, Get Famous, Island Living, Parenthood, Spa Day, Dine Out, Vampires, Realm of Magic, Movie Hangout Stuff, Tiny Living Stuff, Laundry Day Stuff, Spooky Stuff, Luxury Party Stuff, Romantic Garden Stuff, Cool Kitchen Stuff, Bowling Night Stuff, Vintage Glamour Stuff, Backyard Stuff, Holiday Celebration
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? In CAS
What happens when the bug occurs? When I click on "Play with Genetics" on Occult Sims, and randomize their child/sibling/parent, I sometimes get Sims with warts on skin detail, which unfortunately cannot be removed.
What do you expect to see? The warts face detail available on skin detail section.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

Hello everyone,

I've had this bug happen for quite some time since I got Realm of Magic. Whenever I try to randomize via genetics mode in CAS on occult Sims, I sometimes get "perfect" facial features, but behind them there are some warts which cannot be removed in CAS. I have tried countless options, even finding them on skin details, and unfortunately they aren't there. All I see is all face details except for the warts. If I try to get that one randomized sim in game, and try the curse removal potion, they are not getting removed. As they are staying permanently on my Sim. Is there any way we could remove the warts in CAS?

I have no idea how that happened. I don't know if it's part of the latest patch or not. And yes I have repaired the game, but warts are still unable to be removed. It happens while playing with genetics in CAS between occult Sims, not only spellcasters BUT vampires.

This is what happens sometimes:

unknown.png

Any feedback is greatly appreciated, thanks!

Edit By Crinrict: Added Tag to Title, Adjusted Title

Message 1 of 31 (4,581 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: weird face marks

[ Edited ]
Hero

Randomized Sims will no longer randomize with curse warts

Fixed in Patch 1.96.365/1.71

If you're still experiencing this issue, please create a new thread.

Be aware that getting them after a curse is not a bug.They should go away after removing the curse.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

View in thread

Message 31 of 31 (1,176 Views)

All Replies

Re: Is there any way we could remove the Realm of Magic warts in CAS?

Hero
@mikrolactaki3 Does look like the randomize gave you some curse parts that aren't supposed to be in CAS.

I tried some randomizing on my own and wasnt' able to get them. I tried with completely new Sims. Did you also try with new ones or where the ones you randomized from existing game Sims ? Did you use the casfulledit cheat ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 31 (4,559 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

I'm having a problem similar to this too but not from randomising in CAS. My sim's nephew, who was born in-game and has been growing up in a different household, has permanent curse warts on his face like this. He's had them since he aged up to a teen and you can't get rid of them if you try to edit him in CAS, even with casfulledit mode on. He's a second generation spellcaster.

Message 3 of 31 (4,555 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

Yes it has, and tried the cas.fulleditmode cheat, same result. In clean CAS I can't do it because they are not unlocked on spellcasters/vampires. Only in game CAS.

EDIT 1: In game Sims have no warts coming from curses, their faces are normal (without inherited face details from parents)

EDIT 2: Even with CAS.Fulleditmode I can't remove them, only face details on randomized sims are the available ones and not the warts.

Message 4 of 31 (4,502 Views)

Hero
@mikrolactaki3 What you do yo mean by they are not unlocked ? The warts ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 5 of 31 (4,480 Views)

★ Guide
@crinrict Yes, the warts. I can't see them in face details (even trying the cas.fulleditmode cheats) - they are permanent.
Message 6 of 31 (4,432 Views)

Help! My teen looks like a horror movie witch!

★★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
What is your current game version number? 1.77.131.1030
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All of them
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? So make two magic sims (I've tested this with normal sims and it doesn't happen) and use CAS to play with genetics
What happens when the bug occurs? The teenage face is messed up
What do you expect to see? A normal face
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. The cottage living patch

A magic teen's poor face

Maybe it's always been like this and I've never noticed, but when I tried to make my sims' kids in CAS, most of them have this facial stuff on them. Is that something that's always happened or is it a new bug? 

Message 7 of 31 (4,236 Views)

Re: Help! My teen looks like a horror movie witch!

★★★★★ Apprentice

I can't see this issue in my game. Just to check, this is what I did - are these the steps that result in this issue for you?

1. Made two spellcaster sims in CAS.
2. Played with genetics to make a third sim from the two parents.
3. Aged the third sim from a child up to a teen (they were a child by default).

Message 8 of 31 (4,195 Views)

★★ Novice
@bizuktag Yep! I don't know why it's doing that, I didn't have mods installed at the time of it showing up
Message 9 of 31 (4,190 Views)

Hero
@AT0M1CNYC It's a curse you see to be able to randomly get when randomizing.

I merged your post with existing thread on this. Please make sure to click me too on the first post.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 10 of 31 (4,182 Views)