[NEEDS SAVES] Plants are no longer producing harvestables

by UneSimmer

Original Post

Re: [NEEDS SAVES] Plants are no longer producing harvestables

★ Apprentice

I just started having the same issue. Only flowers will produce harvestables but none of my veggies or trees do. I've tried everything, including reloading the lot, and nothing is working. 

Message 71 of 103 (1,077 Views)

Re: [OPEN] Trees are no longer producing fruit

★★★★★ Newbie
Message 72 of 103 (1,039 Views)

No harvests for entire season

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PlayStation 5
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.assets.live-ep01.267
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Seasons. Cottage Living.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Just play the game.
What happens when the bug occurs? No harvests.
What do you expect to see? Harvests every day.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. Since last major update.

Since the last upgrade, my plants don’t have harvests through almost an entire season. Maybe 1 or 2 flowers, but the rest remain dormant until day six. 

i am on Sims 4 with Cottage Living and Seasons. 

Message 73 of 103 (965 Views)

Re: [NEEDS SAVES] Plants are no longer producing harvestables

★★★★ Apprentice

Added a "me too" - this thing with plants mysteriously devolving to seedlings or dirt piles instead of reaching harvestable stage has been going on for literally years.  Given that they released an entire expansion that revolves around farming, you'd think this would be a priority.

Message 74 of 103 (856 Views)

Trees aren't bearing fruit

★★★★★ Novice

So...I finally got a handle on my plants always dying, no issues with that anymore. But now recently my trees aren't bearing any fruit/nuts. This is even with the No Fig Deal mod. Anyone else having this issue? Thanks in advance! Standard smile

Message 75 of 103 (796 Views)

Plants not producing harvestables on retail lot

★ Apprentice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.89.214.1030
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Everything but Star Wars
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? 1. Plant harvestable plants on a retail lot. 2. Wait for them to mature. 3. See that the plants do not produce.
What happens when the bug occurs? The harvestable plants I have planted on my retail lot never produce harvestables.
What do you expect to see? Spring plants to produce spring harvestables. Summer plants to produce summer harvestables. Etc.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

I planted a garden on my sim's retail lot in fall. When spring came around the spring season plants grew but never produced any harvestables. (I have each season set to 2 weeks.) Spring passed and now the summer plants are also not producing. This is on fruit trees, fruit bushes, and herbs. I have no mods and never had mods in this save.

Message 76 of 103 (782 Views)

Re: Plants not producing harvestables on retail lot

Hero
@forensicgeek Did you set them for sale or is this without that ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 77 of 103 (750 Views)

★ Apprentice
@crinrict They aren't set for sale. I was growing them for ingredients for my fizz juices.
Message 78 of 103 (724 Views)

Hero
@forensicgeek Merged your post with the main thread on this then. Please send your save to EA:

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 79 of 103 (709 Views)

Re: [OPEN] Trees are no longer producing fruit

★★★★ Novice

This happened last year during an update and now it’s happening again. Some of my plants are growing but none except valerian root are harvestable. I’m really sad again. 

Message 80 of 103 (657 Views)