Re: cliffs parties

by crinrict

Original Post

Accepted Solution

[FIXED] No longer getting invites (rabbitholes, parties, going out)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Apprentice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? 中文(繁體)
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.77.146.1030
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All expansions, kits, game and stuff packs, except "industrial loft kit"
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Start a new game and then play this Sims family for more than two (sim) weeks.Pay attention to the frequency of telephone invitations during this period
What happens when the bug occurs? With the growth of time, I received fewer invitations to go out. When I spent more than two (sim) weeks in the game, I couldn't receive any invitations to go out. For example: In the first (sim) week, I received three calls from other sims to go out (such as going to a dance party, getting together in a coffee shop, or singing karaoke). The next (sim) week I only received one call inviting me to go out. When I spend more than two (sim) weeks in the game, I can no longer receive any invitations from others to go out. No one invites me to all kinds of parties and places. I only get calls from city celebrations, or friends invite me to his house. In addition, I don't have any invitations to go out anymore.
What do you expect to see? No matter how long I live in the game, I can still receive all kinds of invitations, such as going to the rabbit hole to watch the show, attending other people's parties, and even being invited by friends to get together outside. Not that the longer the time, the fewer invitations.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

I remember a long time ago when I played this game, my friends would hold a birthday party near their birthday and invite me to attend. But now I can't receive such an invitation anymore. Even vampires won't break into my house, let alone call me and say, "I have an important thing to ask you.". And my friends almost never call me to ask all kinds of interesting questions.

If you see this post and have the same question, please reply here or click "me too", so that more people can see this post. Thank you very much!

Edit By Crinrict: Added Tag to Title

Message 7 of 64 (14,388 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Nobody invites me to any npc social events anymore.

Hero

It was getting a little lonely out there! Sims will once again receive calls and invitations from other Sims and NPCs.

Fixed in Patch 1.101.290/1.81

Please create a new thread if you're still experiencing this issue,

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

View in thread

Message 64 of 64 (3,533 Views)

All Replies

[GT] Not receiving invites to Windenburg parties

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:Mac
Which language are you playing the game in? Français
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.72.28.1230
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? GTW,Get Together, Dine Out, City Life, Parenthood, Cats & Dogs, Jungle Adventures, Seasons, Get Famous, Strangeville, Island Living, Realm of Magic, University Living, Eco Living,Snowy Escape, Nifty Knitting, Tiny Living Stuff, Moschino Stuff, Laundry Day, Toddler Stuff, Fitness Stuff, Bowling Night, Vintage Glamour, Backyard Stuff, Kids Room, Romantic Garden, Movie Hangout, Cool Kitchen, Spa Day, Perfect Patio, Outdoor Retreat
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I don't have any parties pop up in windenburg during game, and i don't have dj booths anymore at the places.
What happens when the bug occurs? I don't have any parties pop up in windenburg during game, and i don't have dj booths anymore at the places.
What do you expect to see? Having the DJ booths back at the ruins, von haunt and the cliffs in windenburg and having parties invitations again there.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

I posted multiple messages but seems like no one can help me fix the issue. Here it is i don't really know since when but it's been a little while, when i play i don't get any invitations to parties anymore like in Windenburg's cliffs or the ruins or vont haut manor and even the themed parties at the bars and stuff... Weirdest thing is that normally in the game there are DJ booths at those places (cliffs, von haunt and the ruins) but i don't even see them appear in my game anymore (as you can see on the picture joined). I tried to uninstall, to repair, deleted all my mods and absolutely nothing works. Can i PLEASE have some help fixing this and make my game back to normal.

Edit By Crinrict: Added Tag to Title, adjusted title to better reflect the issue

Message 1 of 64 (13,014 Views)

Hero
@lvuryn They only spawn when there's a party so if you don't get invites to parties, not having any just is a result of there not being a party.

Does your Sim live in windenburg ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 64 (12,977 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

yes they live in Windenburg, but even when there were no parties i used to see them but now they disappeared plus i don't have invitations.

Message 3 of 64 (12,953 Views)

Hero
@lvuryn Might be still an issue with not receiving invites for Windenburg specific parties.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 4 of 64 (12,947 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

yes but i don't know why i have this issue

Message 5 of 64 (12,937 Views)

Hero
@lvuryn Maybe they didn't fix all the invites.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 6 of 64 (12,930 Views)

Re: No one invited me out (rabbit hole, party, going out)

Champion
@Lee2EP Yeah, I also notice missing phone invites. I never get dance party invites any more. I never get invites to go to the opera. I never get casual invites to go out to the bar or for a coffee.

There was an update to rebalance the number of calls you get, and I think that was meant to add in a cooldown timer for some “lesser invite” categories of calls. But it seems to have completely stopped them for me, which I think is a bug. They should just be less frequent, not completely gone. Especially when you say it works the first time in a new save . It just seems like the game is unable to schedule more after the first time.
Message 8 of 64 (14,314 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice
@simvasion yes. I won't be invited out for more than two (sim) weeks in each game archive. Yesterday, I specially opened a new archive for testing. On the premise of removing all mods, the result is still the same.
Message 9 of 64 (14,297 Views)

★★★ Pro

@Lee2EP Same as me i don't get them anymore last time i received a birthday invitation i was a console player i only get dates join club invites.

Message 10 of 64 (14,283 Views)