by ctamarti

Original Post

[NEEDS SAVES] Newborn/Toddler/Infant sent to Daycare is not working

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Apprentice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.68.156.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All of them.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Have a newborn baby in your lot and send your Sims to work.
What happens when the bug occurs? The newborn baby is not sent automatically to daycare and they are taken away by Social Services
What do you expect to see? As it was before: as soon as the newborn baby is alone, he is sent to daycare.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? No

Both sims went to work and the newborn was left alone. Eventually, he will be taken away by the Social Services.

11-22-20_7-01-12 PM.png

Edit By Crinrict: Adjusted title to include toddlers, adjusted tag

Message 1 of 44 (15,047 Views)

Re: Newborn automatically sent to Daycare is not working

Hero
@ctamarti Hm, mine are sent. Is it only when you go to work or also if you leave the lot ? (Can't quickly test work currently)

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 44 (15,033 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice
@crinrict When all the adults are away from the lot I’m not able to get back to the lot. Only if they leave for work. The career of the last that leaves is the new career of Salesperson
Message 3 of 44 (15,031 Views)

Hero
@ctamarti Putting this in testing queue then

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 4 of 44 (15,029 Views)

Hero
@ctamarti I'm unable to duplicate this. Mine is sent to daycare properly every time.

Waiting for others to chime in.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 5 of 44 (14,985 Views)

Babies won't go to daycare

★ Novice

I'm currently playing with a family that has two toddlers and two babies. When the parents go to work, I click the option to send the kids to daycare. The toddlers then leave and the babies are left at home all day while my sims are at work. Any suggestions on how to fix this?

Message 6 of 44 (14,996 Views)

Re: Babies won't go to daycare

[ Edited ]
Hero

@lgirl987 Could you please edit your post and fill out the bug form ? Seems you weren't prompted for it.

Editing should help with that.

They should be sent automatically ? Where do you have the option to send them to daycare ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 7 of 44 (14,972 Views)

★ Guide

@crinrict Mine are usually sent to daycare automatically, but sometimes it appears on the screen to, as we are prompted to either send to daycare or hire a nanny.

Message 8 of 44 (14,965 Views)

Hero
@TGamez1 Don't think I've ever had that appear.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 9 of 44 (14,951 Views)

Kids staying home with parents gone?!

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:Mac
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.69.59.1220
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? cats and dogs city living discover university eco life get to work get together island lviing seasons
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Both Parents go to work
What happens when the bug occurs? Parents go to work and the baby/toddler stays home. No pop up for hiring a nanny or send to daycare exists.
What do you expect to see? Toddler and baby should have someone to take care of them such as a nanny or daycare
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

Someone needs to watch the kids when both parents go to work!

hmm

Message 10 of 44 (14,977 Views)