Original Post

Accepted Solution

[NEEDS SAVES] LE: SetAgeProgress

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.90.375.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? I have all of the expansion/game/stuff packs except My First Pet Stuff and Journey to Batuu.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I'm not sure. However, every time I load into a save, an ageing process error occurs.
What happens when the bug occurs? Nothing happens to my sims nor the gameplay. I just get the error.
What do you expect to see? I expect not to see this error when I load into the save every time.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. This happened after the newest patch.

An ageing process error occurs every time I load into a save. CC and mods have all been taken out and yet I still get the error. It is not affecting my gameplay or my sims but I would rather not have this error when loading into the save every time. I'm wondering if anyone else is having the same issue.

Edit By Crinrict: Adjusted Title

Message 1 of 12 (4,821 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Ageing Process Error

EA Sims Team

Under investigation. Accepting as solution for visibility purposes only.

Hello.

Has anyone seen this issue on a save that has never had mods installed with it?

If so, would you be willing to share the save?

Instructions here:

http://x.ea.com/74420

View in thread

Message 9 of 12 (2,941 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]
Hero

@jiujube Could you post the error you're getting ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 12 (4,776 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

Sure! Which format can I attach the last exception? It's not letting me attach the most recent LE through the file attachments.

Message 3 of 12 (4,724 Views)

Hero
@jiujube Follow instructions here on how to upload: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/INFORMATION-How-does-this-forum-work/m-p/3445427#M181737 (under Additional info)

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 4 of 12 (4,703 Views)

★ Guide

Spoiler

Last Module Called: cpp_message.py

Last Function Called: Setter
Error message: Error while attempting to create op <class 'distributor.ops.SetAgeProgress'> for : (ValueError: Value out of range: 37439700487876), CategoryID: cpp_message:107

If it's the error I believe they're talking about, it'll look like this. The numbers are pretty much always different. I have no idea what fundamentally causes this error, and whether or not it can occur organically without mods installed, but it does bake itself into the save file.

Message 5 of 12 (4,656 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

That's exactly what the error looks like. Every time I load into a save or visit a lot, I get that error.

Message 6 of 12 (4,504 Views)

★★★ Novice

I have the same problem. Last exception error keeps popping up after I enter and exit CAS, Funny thing is, it seems to only affect ONE of my saved games. I only have MCCC and CCs. I removed CCs from the mods folder and the error still pops up. Nothing actually happens, I just get that annoying bright orange error sign every time I enter CAS and sometimes when I travel.

The game affected is the one I actively played during the AGING up Error on the long lifespan. My other games on normal lifespan (who were unaffected that by recent aging up glitch) are unaffected by the error.

I tried to duplicate the problem save game and delete ALL my sims but the error still pops up.

I am happy to migrate over to another game however I do have a lot of custom builds that I need to move over and it would be such a pain. Does anyone know if this error will carry over to another game if I bring my TRAY items over (all my saved builds and sims)?

I understand someone redirected me to your patreon page to fix the error. I haven't tried it yet but I will if I get frustrated enough. Thanks so much.

Message 7 of 12 (4,318 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

@wcning A modder fixed EA's error:

CM Edit: Do not link to mods on AHQ. 

Message 8 of 12 (3,918 Views)

EA Sims Team

Under investigation. Accepting as solution for visibility purposes only.

Hello.

Has anyone seen this issue on a save that has never had mods installed with it?

If so, would you be willing to share the save?

Instructions here:

http://x.ea.com/74420

Message 9 of 12 (2,942 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice
@jiujube Exactly, so do I!
Message 10 of 12 (2,088 Views)