by Destrugam

Original Post

[FIXED] [DO] Pots/Food Type objects/utensil invisible on Chef Station

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.77.146.1030
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I bought a restaurant (bulldozed and converted 1 Cobblebottom Street in Henford on Bagley in this particular new save), hired a chef, and opened my restaurant. I'm using the Full Disclosure Chef Station and have not tested it on the other station.
What happens when the bug occurs? Chef animations are bugged. Chefs do not have pans or any sort of food type objects that they are preparing. They do have utensils, and when my controlled sim prepares food during closed hours, the animations show everything. I've attached a few pictures to better show the problem.
What do you expect to see? I expect to see the food, or at least a pan.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

no foods

no food

food is missing

Edit By Crinrict: Added Tag to Title, Adjusted Title, Added Base Game Version Number

Message 1 of 16 (3,568 Views)

Re: [DO] Pots/Food Type objects/utensil invisible on Chef Station in Restaurant

★★★★★ Apprentice

Exactly same here

Message 2 of 16 (3,503 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Have you installed the Mod MC Command Center? I updated today to the latest Version MCC 2021 2.0, this fixed the problem that the chef has no pots and pans. 

Message 3 of 16 (3,453 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

I've tried with no mods installed and the latest 2021 2.0 MCCC and it's not fixed. Sometimes the pots and pans and stuff appear, sometimes not,  its all a bit hit and miss to be honest. Probably connected to the chef standing outside for ages.

Message 4 of 16 (3,433 Views)

★★ Novice

Yes you are right, it does not work in all my restaurants, On Sulani all my restaurants works fine, all my Chefs have pots and pans, I just need to push my chefs at work with Debug and resetting them.  My Chefs of Chez Llama on Willow Creek have no pots and pans and also need a reset that they start to work. It`s really odd, I just got that Dine Out Gamepack last week and I`m not happy that I cannot play it properly because it is so buggy ;(

Message 5 of 16 (3,429 Views)

★★ Novice

I also have this problem. I know it's not interrupting the game but it's not good to look at. I thought it would be fixed with 1.79 patch but unfortunately not. Please EA fix this.

Message 6 of 16 (3,365 Views)

★ Apprentice

Same issue here! Been having this for awhile!

Message 7 of 16 (3,169 Views)

Re: [OPEN] [DO] Pots/Food Type objects/utensil invisible on Chef Station

Community Manager (retired)

Could anyone experiencing this issue possibly share a save file where you've seen it occur? You can DM me the link to your save, thanks so much!

Instructions for sharing your save: http://answers.ea.com/t5/The-Sims-4-Bug-Reports/INFORMATION-How-to-Send-User-Files-to-The-Sims-4-Tea...

This account is no longer accepting Direct Messages. If you need to send a Direct Message, please send it to TheSimsDirect. Thank you.

Message 8 of 16 (3,114 Views)

Re: [NEEDS SAVES] [DO] Pots/Food Type objects/utensil invisible on Chef Station

★★★★ Novice
Same Problem
Message 9 of 16 (3,048 Views)

Re: [OPEN] [DO] Pots/Food Type objects/utensil invisible on Chef Station

★★ Novice

Here's my save file. I have the same exact problem and have tried to reset the chef station, delete and buy a new one and still the utensils won't appear.

https://1drv.ms/u/s!AuKlTYwUC5qVkCfcVHrPlBhGSHc5?e=vdjrSp

Message 10 of 16 (2,953 Views)