by Diagotsu666

Original Post

[NEEDS SAVES] [CoL] Hen won't leave coop

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.77.131.1030
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All Expansions, Stuff, Game, and Kits
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Chicken Coop
What happens when the bug occurs? When playing with the chicken coop, only one chicken is exiting from the coop. My hen will not leave the coop and it is now unhappy and unhealthy. Only my rooster is circling around the coop.
What do you expect to see? I expect to see all chickens outside of the coop everyday.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

I have a very unhappy and starving chicken in the coop that wont come out. 

Edit By Crinrict: Added Tag to Title, Adjusted Title 

Message 1 of 9 (5,888 Views)

Re: Chicken Coop Issues (Hen won't leave coop)

★ Novice

I have the same issue, it happened 10 minutes into the game and they keep telling me they want to leave; not even cheats or the call chicken option helps, all hens are stuck ):

Message 2 of 9 (5,858 Views)

Re: [CoL] Hen won't leave coop

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

@JooxdeeI was having this same issue. To fix it I went into build/buy mode and moved the coop (I had to use the moveobjects cheat but that may be my lot and not a necessity). It seems my chicken was stuck under/behind the coop.

*Edit* I also had to use the resetobject cheat on the chicken as she was still frozen despite being free

Not an ideal solution but at least we can stop our chickens from starving!

Message 3 of 9 (5,744 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have the same problem. Looks like there is an error in game. Maby thay will fix it. It happened to me few times. Also, sometimes the chicken its disappears when i trying to interact with him.

Message 4 of 9 (5,463 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

If it's helpful, I've been able to click the chickens and select place in inventory. (When they're nesting this is easy - if they're standing inside the coop I have to mess around with the camera angles to make them clickable.) Then I just place them back in the world so they can eat.

Message 5 of 9 (5,437 Views)

Re: [OPEN] [CoL] Hen won't leave coop

★★★★ Novice

I am still having this problem and then when I move the coop the chickens are still glitched and I have to go to manage worlds and come back almost every time I play. 🤬

Message 6 of 9 (3,763 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

Could anyone experiencing this issue possibly share a save file where you've seen it occur? You can DM me the link to your save, thanks so much for the help!

Instructions for sharing your save: http://answers.ea.com/t5/The-Sims-4-Bug-Reports/INFORMATION-How-to-Send-User-Files-to-The-Sims-4-Tea...

This account is no longer accepting Direct Messages. If you need to send a Direct Message, please send it to TheSimsDirect. Thank you.

Message 7 of 9 (3,616 Views)

★★ Novice

I'm on Xbox one x I also have this problem rooster is assigned to coop even tho he's already been traded and stuck in coop I don't know how to get him out and it's glitching out the entire game! If I try and un assign him it removes my ability to use the mouse/controller/select anything function ...!! I can't do anything! 

Message 8 of 9 (3,061 Views)

Hero
@rockmissjess there's another issue with the chicken coop on console: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/OPEN-PS-XB-CoL-Cursor-disappears-after-interacting-with-Chicke...

That's not what you're seeing, right ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 9 of 9 (3,043 Views)