by daikoyu

Original Post

[NEEDS SAVES] [CD] Meowing happily make cats ears strech

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Apprentice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.63.136.1010 (64 Bit)
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All packs except Eco Lifestyle
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Wait for your cat to meow happily at you idling.
What happens when the bug occurs? Cat's ears stretch beyond maximum proportions for cat ears while meowing happily before returning to normal sized ears after it's done meowing.
What do you expect to see? Cat's ears retaining normal size while meowing happily.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

Hello, noticed a minor thing that's been happening with my cat's ears while it's meowing at my sim happily. Not sure if it's a bug or glitch but either way it's darn cute.

During meowing happily, ears stretch:

06-10-20_7-02-36 PM.png

After meowing is done, ears return to normal:

06-10-20_7-02-46 PM.png

Edit By Crinrict: Added Tag to Title, Adjusted Title

Message 1 of 5 (2,151 Views)

Re: [NEEDS INPUT] Meowing happily make cats ears strech

★★ Pro
@OrcinusArluq I thought that I'm going crazy, glad to see someone else has experienced this too :D
Message 2 of 5 (1,977 Views)

Re: [NEEDS INPUT] Meowing happily make cats ears strech

★★★ Pro

This is a bug? I thought it was a feature! (I have this for so long in my game… and I think it’s cute)

Message 3 of 5 (1,951 Views)

Re: [OPEN] [CD] Meowing happily make cats ears strech

Community Manager (retired)

Can anyone experiencing this issue possibly share a save file where you've seen it occur? You can DM me the link to your save, thanks so much!

Instructions for sharing your save: http://answers.ea.com/t5/The-Sims-4-Bug-Reports/INFORMATION-How-to-Send-User-Files-to-The-Sims-4-Tea...

This account is no longer accepting Direct Messages. If you need to send a Direct Message, please send it to TheSimsDirect. Thank you.

Message 4 of 5 (1,596 Views)

Re: [NEEDS SAVES] [CD] Meowing happily make cats ears strech

★★ Pro
@OrcinusArluq Also I think in my game they don't even audibly meow, they just make faces and the ears stretch. There's something funky going on. If you're playing vanilla (no mods or cc used) it would be lovely if you could provide Simguru Nick a save file where you've seen it occur so they can figure out what's going on here. Standard smile
Message 5 of 5 (978 Views)