Re: Can't wash dog; can't report a bug!!!

by TheSimsDirect

Original Post

Re: [NEEDS SAVES] [CD] Dog doesn't get clean on washing in the tub

Champion

I'm seeing this every time my adventurous dog comes back from an adventure dirty. I'll set a family member to give the dog a bath, then get distracted with the rest of the family, and next thing I know 6 or 7 Sim hours have passed and the progress circle is still at the beginning and the dog still has flies and the green odor effect. So I cancel the bath and just cheat the dog happy.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
I am a Volunteer for Answers HQ, I do not work for EA
She/Her
Message 41 of 44 (910 Views)

Can't wash dog; can't report a bug!!!

★★★★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.99.264.1030
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Too many to list
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Cats and Dogs. Try to wash a pet when filthy
What happens when the bug occurs? Try to wash a pet and the wheel does not fill up and the action does not complete//Try to go on website and the 'help' (laughable) pages lead you round in a circle so you cannot report bug.
What do you expect to see? To wash my flamin' dog//to easily report the ten millionth bug in the game!!
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? No

How do I report a bug?! I have been going around in circle for F***ing ages! Answers HQ is not going to help fix a bug in the game. Something is broken in my game. Fix it!! I'm so sick of EA.

Message 42 of 44 (885 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero

@tallulahgrace You just reported the bug.That's how it works.

EDIT: Found an older report for this. Merged your post.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 43 of 44 (878 Views)

EA Sims Team

Marked as Solution for Visibility. This is still an open issue.

Hello All,

If any of you are still encountering this on the latest game version (without mods), would you be willing to share your save file(s)?

If so, please send me a private message with a link to the file.

Instructions here: http://x.ea.com/74420

Thanks!

Message 44 of 44 (1,997 Views)