[NEEDS SAVES] Autonomous Insulting (1.94.147/1.68)

by crinrict

Original Post

Re: [NEEDS SAVES] Autonomous Insulting (1.94.147/1.68)

★★★★★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Very frequently (75-90%)
What is your current game version number? 1.101.290.1030
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All EP, GP, and SP except for Star Wars. I have several kits installed.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Have romantically involved sims with 100 friendship/100 relationship woohoo and
What happens when the bug occurs? Immediately following woohoo, they will insult or reject flirtation from their partner resulting in quick, significant loss of relationship.
What do you expect to see? I Expect to see flirty sims to not reject each other after woohoo.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Yes including mods specifically to tone down mean autonomy but they are not helping. Have tried with mods removed and it seems to happen even more often.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. I think it was after HSY patch, but I really cannot recall. In the past the mods that reduced mean autonomy worked well, but they have stopped working as well since EA said they fixed the mean autonomy.

I do not give my sims mean traits or erratic traits. They are usually family-oriented, romantic, love the outdoors, or athletic. I tried giving the loyal trait to my sims but now they keep "cheating" on each other by having flirty conversations with sims who are not their partners (another bug thread on this one). This is a very frustrating set of bugs. I will try to get a save together without mods and submit it. Thank you.

Message 51 of 64 (662 Views)

Randon insults are back after reinstall on PS5

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

I recently had to reinstall Sims 4 on my PS5 to get rid of that awful Horse Ranch cowpoke dance. Now the random insult bug is back. I started fresh sims, (since the horse ranch corrupted my save) I have good traits, no NAP's, and full relationship bars, and it seems as soon as my sims got the starting level of mischief, they started the insults. I have all expansions, and before the reinstall this issue was gone. Any help would be great!

Message 52 of 64 (626 Views)

★★★ Newbie

This is a newer problem for me. Over the past few months or so, it's affecting only one household that I've seen. I have an engaged couple - neither mean/erratic/etc. They were fine for a long time, but started randomly insulting each other during pleasant or even suggestive conversations. I've been trying to pause and micromanage and interrupt any mean interactions, but it does not always work. For more background, I'm playing PS4 so no mods. I also have autonomy turned off, so it's just the social autonomy in their interactions. I'm glad I finally found this thread, because I was just losing my mind.

Message 53 of 64 (519 Views)

Random mean interaction

★★ Apprentice

Platform:PC
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
What is your current game version number? 1.104.58.1030
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Expns: Island living, cast n dogs, city living, get together, island living, seasons, get to work. game: parenthood, vampires, dine out, spa day and outdoor retreat. stuff: my first pet, toddler, fitness, bowling night, vintg glam, kid room, romnt gardn, mov hangout, spoky,cool kitch, perf patio, a plant stuff pack and lux party
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Just play live mode and have a sims witrh full autonimy spend time with family members.
What happens when the bug occurs? Sim will randomly be rude/ do a mean interaction with family member.
What do you expect to see? Sims won't act rude out of nowhere to their family members if they don't have an angry moodlet/ evil trait.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? No

Make it so sims won't act rude out of nowhere to their family members if they don't have an angry moodlet/ evil trait.

Message 54 of 64 (461 Views)

Re: Autonomous mean interactions

★★★★★ Novice

Seeing as this is still an issue for me, does anyone know of a mod to specifically stop autonomous mean interactions besides MCCC? Thanks in advance.

Message 55 of 64 (348 Views)

Re: Autonomous mean interactions

★★ Guide

I had two Sims who had broken up (one had cheated on the other.) Eventually they forgave one another and got remarried but every so often the one Sim randomly insults the other even if they are happy or flirty.  It's quite funny but it gets annoying. 

Message 56 of 64 (314 Views)

★★★ Novice

I also have this problem. How you could solve this?

Message 57 of 64 (210 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

Couple sims have this problem. Man cheated few times (accepted other woman’s flirt) in the past , but they reconciled well and their relationship is very good. And their relationship is very good but the wife sim makes mean interations sometimes for no specific reason. Her trait is gentle(mod trait), loves art, loves music. And i have get to work, get famous, growing together,seasons, city living, laundry day stuff, dine out.backyard stuff.

Message 58 of 64 (204 Views)

Autonomous Mean Interactions - 2024

★★ Guide

Platform:Mac
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
What is your current game version number? Version 1.105.345.1220
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All except Batuu and fitness stuff
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Not really sure, this is the longest legacy save I've had so maybe that's part of the issue.
What happens when the bug occurs? Autonomous mean interactions from some of my teen and children sims. None have the Mean Streak childhood phase and none have the Mean trait. They have maxed or nearly maxed out (positive direction) all character traits (good manners, high empathy, etc).
What do you expect to see? There's no reason my sims should be acting mean autonomously to other sims (mostly their own family) that they have maxed relationship with. They're nice!
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? No

Some of my Sims are being mean autonomously. Can't exactly tell why. So far I've only noticed it from teen and children sims. None have the Mean Streak childhood phase and none have the Mean trait. They have maxed or nearly maxed out (positive direction) all character traits (good manners, high empathy, etc).

Started a new thread because all the other threads about this issue seemed to be very old.

Message 59 of 64 (188 Views)

Re: Autonomous Mean Interactions - 2024

Hero
@Jessycaz merged your post with the current bug report on this.

Please make sure it's not a legit reason as outlined on page 1 and if it's not, send your save to EA.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 60 of 64 (167 Views)