[NEEDS SAVES] Autonomous Insulting (1.94.147/1.68)

by crinrict

Original Post

Re: [PS/XB] Autonomous Insulting (1.94.147/1.68)

Hero
@thafuuuq Did you check all the legit reasons ? Which interactions are they doing ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 31 of 64 (865 Views)

★★★ Novice

Oh wait I just now saw that erratic causes mean interactions, nevermind xD the sim that mostly does it is erratic, I guess that's on purpose :'3

Message 32 of 64 (853 Views)

Hero
@thafuuuq Yup :D

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 33 of 64 (832 Views)

★★ Novice

I have had this bug as well. Only decided to try out Sims 4 about a week ago, so fresh game, no expansions or mods. Being a long time sims players the scenarios seemed new and different to me, so my family is 

Nova Curious

Geek

Genius

Ambitious

and

Lewis Sancho

Self-Assured

Materialistic

Childish

The issue typically happens while in a flirty mood, though I think it has happened while happy or focused. Which ever sim I am not controlling will decide to yell or be mean to the other. I have tried to troubleshoot myself, turning off autonomy completely and repairing the game, and it still happens. Every conversation must be monitored or in a single exchange they can go from soulmates to barely friends.

I just downloaded Mccc as someone suggested it as a work around, and so far the problem seems to have been fixed with the mod, but I thought it was worth giving my account incase the information can be helpful in fixing the issue.

Message 34 of 64 (773 Views)

EA Sims Team

Hello All,

We are not able to reproduce this bug on our end on current live build.

If anyone of you are still encountering this (without mods), would you be willing to share your save file(s)?

If so, please send me a private message with a link to the file.

Instructions here: http://x.ea.com/74420

Thanks!

Message 35 of 64 (709 Views)

Good sim constantly insulting spouse autonomously.

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
What is your current game version number? 1.98.127.1030
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All expansions, game packs, and stuff packs are installed.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Have two married soulmate sims have a conversation with no distractions. Eventually one will autonomously insult the other.
What happens when the bug occurs? Good sim autonomously insults his wife almost every conversation, sometimes multiple times per conversation.
What do you expect to see? Good sim not autonomously insulting his spouse constantly.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

My good, outgoing, dance machine sim will be in a perfect mood, needs taken care of, and will consistently insult his wife in conversation. It's ruining their romantic relationship. His wife has the loyal, green fiend, and cat lover trait and does not insult him back. The same issue happened when she was loyal, green fiend, and lactose intolerant.

I haven't noticed the issue happening with other sims. It may be because they used to be sports rivals in high school--maybe there's a stuck sentiment hidden somewhere?

Issue persists in completely unmodded game.

Message 36 of 64 (652 Views)

Re: Good sim constantly insulting spouse autonomously.

[ Edited ]
Hero

@Potassiumer I merged your post with the current open thread on this.

Please send your save to EA as requested.

Thanks.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 37 of 64 (624 Views)

Re: [NEEDS SAVES] Autonomous Insulting (1.94.147/1.68)

★★★★ Novice

Hello. My sim and her friend have 100% friendship and neither of them have the 3 traits mentioned or bad sentiments about each other l. She was in a sad mood and he was in a focused mood. Out of no where he just started doing the “yell at” interaction at her. This happens with a lot of my sims.

Message 38 of 64 (537 Views)

★★★★ Novice

My game is pretty modded btw. Does anyone know of any mods that cause this because it seems to be fixed for most ppl now

Message 39 of 64 (535 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

Still getting this issue as of July 2023. The sim was angry and the insult interaction kept spamming even when i would close out of it.

I can't share my save because I'm on console.

Would it be ok if i posted a video here of the issue if it happens again?

Message 40 of 64 (495 Views)