[FIXED] Items Removed pop-up appears when no items removed (1.77.131)

by Gadgetdoll

Original Post

Re: [NEEDS SAVE] Items Removed pop-up appears when no items removed (Patch 1.77.

★★★ Apprentice

This happens to me all the time since getting the Growing Together expansion pack 

Message 81 of 302 (1,794 Views)

Items Removed Message Appears After Travel When No Items Are Actually Missing

★★★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
What is your current game version number? 1.71
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? The only packs I do NOT have are, Journey To Batuu game pack and Modern Menswear kit.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Travel to lots that are edited by you or travel to a lot placed from the gallery.
What happens when the bug occurs? After traveling to a edited lot or lot placed from the gallery, A message pops up saying "items removed"
What do you expect to see? I expect to not see this message pop up after traveling when nothing seems to be removed from the lot.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? On console - never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. After the infant update I started having this bug, but some people have had it before this update.

Here is a link to a tweet about this bug.To see more players talking about this big in their games. Both pc and consoles are experiencing this as well as people with no packs or all packs. https://twitter.com/Leah_Simmer/status/1637942413313609734?s=20

Message 82 of 302 (1,796 Views)

Re: [NEEDS SAVE] Items Removed pop-up appears when no items removed (Patch 1.77.

★★★ Newbie
@Gadgetdoll It’s happened to me a few times, especially if I enter and exit cas in the game. It’s happened on 2 different saves and the only mod I have is MCCC, but it happened when I had no mods in it as well. Nothing ever seems to be removed though
Message 83 of 302 (1,793 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

I experience this bug every single time I load onto my lot excluding the first time. For example, I enter CAS or visit another lot, when I come back I get the error. I DO NOT get the error upon first loading. I have all DLCs, this happens on every save 100% without fail. I do play with mods, but I tested on a base game save (INCLUDING NEW SAVES) and still experience it.

Message 84 of 302 (1,749 Views)

★★★ Novice

Same here. New save (made AFTER the patch/new dlc) and I get it a good 2/3 times I travel to/from a lot. 

Message 85 of 302 (1,745 Views)

★ Guide
Got this bug too for some time. It was occurring way before Growing Together.
Message 86 of 302 (1,587 Views)

Items removed bug message

★★★ Apprentice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:Microsoft XBOX One
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.71.6.2300
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All the expansion packs
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Load a game and see if it does it and find a way to fix this issue or do an update of the Sims 4 so then if they are issues they will disappear
What happens when the bug occurs? Keeps coming up with items removed message every single time since i got the Growing Together expansion pack. I really don't like this please fix this problem
What do you expect to see? The item removed or no message at all j think this is a bug
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? No

Definitely a bug needs fixing and also an update on the Sims 4 to see if it fixes the problems regarding adoption too 

Message 87 of 302 (1,360 Views)

★★ Apprentice

Also seeing this pop-up, started appearing after Growing Together. 

Message 88 of 302 (1,517 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

I know I noticed only after Growing Together expansion pack. They need to update the game to fix the issues 

Message 89 of 302 (1,507 Views)

Re: Items removed bug message

★★★★ Guide

try deleting your cache file also cc does this to

Message 90 of 302 (1,322 Views)