[FIXED] Items Removed pop-up appears when no items removed (1.77.131)

by Gadgetdoll

Original Post

Re: Items removed bug message

[ Edited ]
Hero

@SophieLamb94 In the bug forum there's one thread per issue. If a thread already has a thread, the thread is merged. I already merged two of your threads yesterday and you even acknowledge it. You don't need to make your own.

Could you please not make more ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 91 of 302 (1,258 Views)

Re: [NEEDS SAVE] Items Removed pop-up appears when no items removed (Patch 1.77.

★★★ Novice

I'm having the same issue ever since the infants update, I was also having the sims freezing animation issue as well but that only affected one save file.

Message 92 of 302 (1,228 Views)

Re: [NEEDS SAVE] Items Removed pop-up appears when no items removed (Patch 1.77.

★★★★ Novice

Hi, I'm having the same issue since the last patch. After that patch I deleted all mods and CC and saves and started fresh with a new save.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1ha50BlCw0FyQLxQzoFxJr9aJVjIv0dD0/view?usp=share_link

Message 93 of 302 (1,207 Views)

★★ Apprentice

This is also an issue for me with the new Growing Together patch - had this issue prior which was patched out by EA and didn't have issued since. Happens each time I load into a lot but nothing goes missing. I have cleared cache etc as well.

Message 94 of 302 (1,181 Views)

★ Novice

I have the exact same problem thank god its not just me

Message 95 of 302 (1,167 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

This has been happening to me too.  I have noticed that the reward items from the babyshower disappear and I have to buy them again. I don't use any mods or cc.

Message 96 of 302 (1,155 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

What do you mean I really want these issues sorted it's not fair that they are still not resolved 

Message 97 of 302 (1,135 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

I'm having the same issue "one or more items may not be installed on your Playstation 4 system or you do not own this content. One build mode item has been removed."

It's happening on all of my lots. I've only ever had the base game so it's not a DLC or pack issue. Since I've only ever had the base game I've never been able to use any non bg content. No mods, no Cc. Could you direct me to the proper forum for this? This really needs to be fixed. 

+I only started getting this message with the infants update

Thanks 

Message 98 of 302 (1,083 Views)

★★★★ Novice
@TheWandererLives Same it happens to me all the time it's really annoying
Message 99 of 302 (1,079 Views)

★★★★ Novice
@15thUserName It is annoying me. Never happened until Growing Together expansion pack. I brought it and then it happened no option to fund adopt either.
Message 100 of 302 (1,040 Views)