by Lady_Paks

Original Post

[NEEDS INPUT] [IL] [S] Ocean doesn't count as Water Fun for Toddler

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.52.100.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? ALL
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Have a Holiday with Water Fun as one of the goals and play as a toddler
What happens when the bug occurs? Toddler plays in the ocean and gets no credit towards Water Fun for the holiday
What do you expect to see? I expect to get credit for the Water Fun goal when playing in the Ocean, it is water after all.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Yes
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? No

Just as it says. Had a holiday with Water Fun as one of the goals and my toddler played in the ocean and received no credit. Had to buy a kiddie pool to finish the holiday. 

Message 1 of 3 (955 Views)

Re: [NEEDS INPUT] [IL] [S] Ocean doesn't count as Water Fun for Toddler

Hero
@crinrictLady_Paks Added

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 3 (900 Views)

Toddlers can't satisfy "Water Fun" in the ocean.

★★ Apprentice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.74.59.1030
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Create a holiday with "Water Fun" and take your household to the beach in Sulani. Have the child interact with the ocean. It does not register as "Water Fun" for toddlers.
What happens when the bug occurs? As above. Toddlers cannot fulfill water fun holiday requirement at a beach.
What do you expect to see? ... successful water fun.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

Water Fun holiday requirement not functioning for toddlers in the ocean.

Message 3 of 3 (713 Views)