Original Post

Accepted Solution

[MWS] Wedding events don’t end

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Apprentice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.84.197.1030
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All except modern mens wear and carnaval.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Have any wedding event.
What happens when the bug occurs? I complete all the tasks for the event. It won’t end on it’s own so I have to cancel and click “end early”.
What do you expect to see? I would hope some sort of completion and achievement but, I don’t know because Wedding Stories is brand new.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? No

After completing all the tasks it doesn’t end. So I have to force it to end. Then I am prompted if I am sure I want to “end early”.

Edit By Crinrict: Added Tag to Title. Please add pack tags yourself so I don't have to break the template.

Message 1 of 5 (1,066 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: [MWS] Wedding events don’t end

EA Sims Team

Hello @LyssSimpatico 

I heard there is a timer on the Wedding event, which currently expires around 24 Sim-hours after the event starts.

View in thread

Message 3 of 5 (922 Views)

All Replies

★ Guide

I'm pretty sure this is by design 

Message 2 of 5 (961 Views)

EA Sims Team

Hello @LyssSimpatico 

I heard there is a timer on the Wedding event, which currently expires around 24 Sim-hours after the event starts.

Message 3 of 5 (923 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

So, are my sims stuck at the venue for 24 hrs or can they leave without me having to “end early”?

also i just play tested a vow renewal and that ended on its own. 🤷🏼‍♀️

Message 4 of 5 (841 Views)

EA Sims Team

@LyssSimpatico 

For now, you'll have to end it early manually if you don't want to wait the whole 24 hours.

Message 5 of 5 (780 Views)