[JTB] Game freeze when 'Freshen up at the Dwelling' (Patch 1.96)

by rostsit

Original Post

[JTB] Game freeze when 'Freshen up at the Dwelling' (Patch 1.96)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Guide

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? Русский язык
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.96.365.1030
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All of them
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? At Batuu, in the Black Spire Outpost neighbourhood, when the sim tries to freshen up at the Dweling.
What happens when the bug occurs? Total freeze, no error message, have to log out or restart to make my system responsive again
What do you expect to see? WORKING!
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

It's the same again - https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/FIXED-JTB-Game-crash-freeze-when-Freshen-up-at-the-Dwelling/td...

This DLC is unplayable, they have broken it one more time, though I am not sure when. Will try the old work-arounds.

P.S.

Edit By Crinrict: Adjusted Title to include patch number as it's sounds like an old bug being back.

Message 1 of 2 (937 Views)

Game crash/freeze when 'Freshen up at the Dwelling'

★ Guide

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? Deutsch
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.97.62.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? EP01-EP10, FP01, GP01-GP09, SP01-sp,13, SP15-18,SP35
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Play the game
What happens when the bug occurs? In batu, every time my sim goes to freshen up at the Dwelings, the game stops and I must use the "Windows Task Manager" to exit.
What do you expect to see? the game not to crash
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? No

In batu, every time my sim goes to freshen up at the Dwelings, the game stops and I must use the "Windows Task Manager" to exit.

and no, it's not fixed in patch 1.68.154/ 1.33

Message 2 of 2 (552 Views)