[JTB] Batuu-specific interactions cause infant stretching

by GiardiniDiMarzo

Original Post

[JTB] Batuu-specific interactions cause infant stretching

★★★★★ Expert

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? Italiano
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.96.365.1030
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? ALL EXPANSION PACKS EXCEPT CoL, HSY and GRO / ALL GAME PACKS EXCEPT MWS / ALL STUFF PACKS / CKK-IAK-CSK-MCK-DLK-SCK-PPK
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Select a specific Batuu social interaction with an infant.
What happens when the bug occurs? The infant stretches until the interaction ends.
What do you expect to see? That specific Batuu interactions may not be possible for infants.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. After the Infant Patch 1.96.365.1030

When I saw that my sim could discuss the First Order with his infant, I burst out laughing 🤣🤣🤣. So I wanted to try and see what would happen, and indeed the infant glitched.
In my opinion, Batuu-specific interactions should not be discussed with an infant. See pictures below.

BugInfantBatuu1.jpg

BugInfantBatuu.jpg

Message 1 of 1 (562 Views)