by Sparkiekong

Original Post

Interspecies relationships with stray animals

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Occasionally (10% - 49%)
What is your current game version number? march 14 2023
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? all
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Not sure.. it just sort of showed up... and it's not ok.
What happens when the bug occurs? human male has pups with female dog... and yuck.
What do you expect to see? humans NOT to have puppies with dogs...seriously not ok.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? No

Just weird... super duper weird. Not acceptable... not even sure how it happened. I sent the guy to work and later on I checked his family tree and he had relationship with a dog and two pups of that relationship. That's not cool... not at all.

I will report if I find out how it happened or if it happens more... but seriously not sure what this is even about.

Turns out the dog is a stray, if that makes any difference.

I had to adjust the relationships manually to remove the connection between the stray and the human and delete the existing pups... they had the same relationship status as a human child to a parent. (I have the dogs with father backed up... just incase you want to see them... I could not locate the stray mother.) 
Message 1 of 1 (574 Views)