Henford On' Bagley Egg Fair does not work

by KitSun939

Original Post

Henford On' Bagley Egg Fair does not work

★★★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.104.58.1030
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? cottage living, cats and dogs, seasons, city living, get to work, island living, discover university, get together, snowy escape, eco lifestyle, realm of magic, parenthood, outdoor retreat, jungle adventure, vintage glamour stuff, cool kitchen stuff, toddler stuff, fitness stuff, desert luxe kit
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? 1. Travel to Henford on' Bagley fair via the notification button on chicken fair day. 2. Submit an egg into the fair (I received the confident to win buff) 3. Wait until the fair ends, staying in the fair area 4. Wait for two hours after the fair ends, staying in the fair area
What happens when the bug occurs? 1. No winning / losing notification appears 2. Egg is not returned to character or their household inventory 3. No items are added to inventory, including any awards for winning/participating
What do you expect to see? 1. A winning / losing notification to appear 2. Egg is returned to character or their household inventory 3. Items won are added to inventory, including any awards for winning/participating
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? No

Henford on' Bagley fair Egg contest does not work. I receive no notifications, awards, or the original item back.

Message 1 of 2 (532 Views)

Re: Henford On' Bagley Egg Fair does not work

Hero
@KitSun939 All of these have already been reported.

For the future: Please create one thread per issue and check the compiled list for existing threads

- https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/OPEN-CoL-Finchwick-Fair-Submission-Not-Returning-to-Inventory/...
- https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/OPEN-CoL-No-ribbon-message-after-Finchwick-Fair/m-p/10550013#M...

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 2 (527 Views)