by MysticGlamazon

Original Post

[HSY] Ghost Brother asked sister to be prom date

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
What is your current game version number? 1.96.365.1030
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Have two teen siblings right before prom
What happens when the bug occurs? They get negative romantic relationship and negative sentiments
What do you expect to see? Just negative friendship
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. March 14h infant patch.

I was playing the price family before the patch today and one of her brothers died and then i quit until after the new patch and when I loaded back into my game the brother came to visit as a gosht the day before prom and he asked his sister to prom as friends and she said no and then instead of just getting negative friendship suddenly they both had negative romantic relationship and then they had a negative sentiment about her turning him down but just because he’s dead it doesn’t stop him from being her brother and he still shows up in her relationship tab as her brother and family. I added a picture below to show the sentiment, but she’s still got a couple more sim weeks as a teen which means there might be a few more proms and i’m worried about him popping up and asking her again and this happening. 

Edit By Crinrict: Added Tag to Title

Message 1 of 1 (575 Views)