[HSY] Admired Icon: Earn gold on hosted party not fulfilling for certain parties

by VampireHeart91

Original Post

[HSY] Admired Icon: Earn gold on hosted party not fulfilling for certain parties

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform: PS5 
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Not sure
What is your current game version number? 
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed?  Mostly all but 6
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Try to do a party while with a teen with the Admired Icon aspiration and have them host a party. 
What happens when the bug occurs? When hosting a party and upon completion with gold does not complete a part of the Admired Icon in stage 2. 
What do you expect to see? Upon completion of hosted gold party. The aspiration should be completed.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? No
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Not sure. Havent played with this aspiration before

I have tried doing a Costume Party, Ranch Animal Day and the one that worked was a Charity Party. They were all goaled parties too.

I am trying to do the admired icon and am having trouble completing the earn gold on any hosted party. I have hosted 3 goaled parties (received gold on all) and still doesn’t complete. 

Edit By Crinrict: Added Tag to Title, Adjusted Title

Message 1 of 11 (1,955 Views)

Re: HSY Admired Icon

★★ Pro
@VampireHeart91 Are you on the aspiration the whole time (from invite to party completion)? I've noticed that sometimes the aspirations won't mark as complete unless you are on that one when it happens. Good luck.
Message 2 of 11 (1,927 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Yes. I dont switch aspirations when Im trying to complete them.

Message 3 of 11 (1,924 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Pro

@VampireHeart91That's frustrating. I've resorted to MCCC to complete some "stuck" aspirations, but that's after years of not using any mods. I feel bad for console users who don't have that option.

EDIT: I did find this answer, though! "First, enter 'testingcheats true', and with cheat codes active, you can perform the following: aspirations.complete_current_milestone - Complete current Sim aspiration goal."

Message 4 of 11 (1,918 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

So I started another event and miraculously it completed that part of the aspiration. Thank you so much for trying to help 😊!!

Message 5 of 11 (1,907 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero

@VampireHeart91 Which party types have you been using ? Which one worked, which didn't ?

Could you please also fill out the template. If you are not prompted in the future, just fill out the questions anyways.

Platform:
Which language are you playing the game in? 
How often does the bug occur? 
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? 
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? 
What happens when the bug occurs? 
What do you expect to see? 
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods?
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? 

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 6 of 11 (1,869 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Platform: Console
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Not sure
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed?  Mostly all but 6
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Try to do a party while with a teen with the Admired Icon aspiration and have them host a party. 
What happens when the bug occurs? When hosting a party and upon completion with gold does not complete a part of the Admired Icon in stage 2. 
What do you expect to see? Upon completion of hosted gold party. The aspiration should be completed.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? No
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Not sure. Havent played with this aspiration before

I have tried doing a Costume Party, Ranch Animal Day and the one that worked was a Charity Party. They were all goaled parties too.

Message 7 of 11 (1,824 Views)

Hero
@VampireHeart91 Thanks. Which console are you on ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 8 of 11 (1,803 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

A PS5

Message 9 of 11 (1,767 Views)

Hero
@VampireHeart91 Thank you.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 10 of 11 (1,763 Views)