by SimizenJ

Original Post

[GRO] Mental Fog After one Day of Hard Work

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.104.58.1030
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? For Rent, Horse Ranch, Growing Together, High School Years, Cottage Living, Cats & Dogs, Seasons, City Living, Get to Work, Get Famous, Island Living, Discover University, Get Together, Snowy Escape, Eco Lifestyle, Werewolves, Vampires, Realm of Magic, My Wedding Stories, Dream Home Decorator, Parenthood, Dine Out, Spa Day, Outdoor Retreat, Strangerville, Jungle Adventure, Journey to Batuu, Home Chef Hustle, Moschino, Tiny Living, Laundry Day, Vintage Glamour, Cool Kitchen, Backyard, My First Pet, Perfect Patio, Toddler, Movie Hangout, Fitness, Bowling Night, Romantic Garden, Spooky, Luxury Party, Paranormal, Nifty Knitting, Kids Room, Goth Galore, Castle Estate, Modern Luxe, Book Nook, Basement Treasures, Greenhouse Haven, Bathroom Clutter, Simtimates Collection, Everyday Clutter, Pastel Pop, Desert Luxe, First Fits, Decor to the Max, Blooming Rooms, Industrial Loft, Courtyard Oasis, Incheon Arrivals, Country Kitchen, Bust the Dust, Throwback Fit, Carnaval Streetwear, Fashion Street, Modern Menswear, Moonlight Chic, Little Campers
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Have your sim acquire a job (my sims are in the criminal, astronaut, and secret agent careers) and when they go to work, select "Work Hard".
What happens when the bug occurs? When they return home from work they will experience mental fog or even burnout!
What do you expect to see? I would expect that after several consecutive days of hard work, my sim would experience mental fog.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? No

All of my sims experience burnout when they go to work and work hard. Doesn't matter if they had the day off yesterday or worked normally the day before. One day of working hard will put them into a mental fog and burnout if I make them work on certain skills when they come home. It doesn't make sense that one day of working hard would give them mental fog. Maybe 3-5 consecutive days of working hard should give them mental fog/burnout instead.

P.S. I think when your sim first gets hired, they wont experience this moodlet on the first day of working hard at a new job.  

Edit By Crinrict: Added Tag to Title. Please add pack tags yourself. Thank you.

Message 1 of 1 (627 Views)