by Hardy_MX

Original Post

[GRO] Adult Bike Floats Straight When Parked

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:Steam-PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.96
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Place the new adult bike from Growing Together EP ('Mountain Trailblazer') in world.
What happens when the bug occurs? The bike looks like it's floating straight on the ground, does not seem to lean on its bicycle foot like every other bike in the game. Don't know if that's the intended look for this one bike (even the thumbnail shows this bike like this, thumbnails for every other bike show a leaning 'parked' bike), but the foot seem not to reach the ground when the bike is parked, only floating, so I'd say it's a bug. It overall looks strange when this one bike stands so straight up.
What do you expect to see? The bike leaning on it's foot naturally when it's being parked, like every other bike in the game.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? No

Hello,

Description included in the questionnaire.

Thanks.

Edit By Crinrict: Added Tag to Title, Adjusted Title

Message 1 of 8 (1,169 Views)

Re: [GRO] Adult Bike Floats Straight When Parked

Hero
@Hardy_MX Could you add a picture ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 8 (1,144 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

@crinrictSure! I'll do that in a moment. I just want to add that when a Sim interacts with the bike, for example, just before they finish their ride and go off the bilke, the bike for a moment has the correct 'leaning on foot' pose. But in a split second it changes back to this straight pose.

Message 3 of 8 (1,125 Views)

Hero
@Hardy_MX Thank you

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 4 of 8 (1,114 Views)

★ Guide

I just noticed this too and was wondering if I was going crazy!

Message 5 of 8 (1,067 Views)

★ Apprentice
@unicornpiggiez I don't think you are! Given that the correct state of this bike is also programmed and visible when a Sim starts/ends using it, I think it's just a matter of employing the mismatched pose for 'bike parked' state, as well as the thumbnail in the catalogue.
Message 6 of 8 (1,040 Views)

★★★★★ Pro
@Hardy_MX Can also duplicate this. Drives me mad!
Message 7 of 8 (1,028 Views)

★ Apprentice

It's been a year now.

Message 8 of 8 (461 Views)