Original Post

Accepted Solution

[FIXED] [XB1/PS4] Error Code 102/122:3efae6b3

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:Microsoft XBOX One
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? Can’t access due to error.
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Get to Work, City Living, Cats and Dogs
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Once a household is selected and loading.
What happens when the bug occurs? Error message pops up and I cannot play.
What do you expect to see? Should be able to play with the household after it loads.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? On console - never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

Hi, every time I try to play a household this error code pops up after loading. I haven’t been able to play for at least a week now. I have updated the Sims 4, uninstalled and reinstalled the game itself and the packs. I’ve even tried to unplug the power cord and have restarted it a lot. PLEASE HELP!!Frown

Edit By Crinrict: Adjusted Title

Message 1 of 69 (4,765 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Downloaded packs

★ Apprentice

Game is now working as intended after the new update, for me.

Thank you for the heads up & help.

And a thanks to all simgurus who fixed this!

View in thread

Message 66 of 69 (3,858 Views)

All Replies

Re: [XB1] Error Code 102:3efae6b3

Hero
@Asyaandmekhi1234 Hm, that's a new one. Maybe console specific.

I tried to get the number from the picture. Did I get it right: 102:3efae6b3 ? It's a bit hard to read with my old eyes :D

The number after the second : is irrelevant.

Is it every household ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 69 (4,709 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
@crinrict Yes, it’s every household

The code is 102:3efae6b3:65199455
Message 3 of 69 (4,704 Views)

Hero
@Asyaandmekhi1234 Does a new save work ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 4 of 69 (4,697 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
@crinrict Yes a new one does
Message 5 of 69 (4,669 Views)

Hero
@Asyaandmekhi1234 OK. I'd say keep that one safe and play another save for now.

I will forward your report. Maybe it's the same issue as the PC/Mac player are having and the error number varies on console: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/SAVES-NEEDED-Error-102-122-324a2e8e-165e3fa7/m-p/9169836#M1331... but I can't be sure so I won't merge.

Also can't check your save as you're on XB1.

Will forward your report.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 6 of 69 (4,655 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
@crinrict Okay thanks! Frown
Message 7 of 69 (4,642 Views)

Sims 4 error

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

What is your current game version number? BASE: 1.26.54.2300 (64 bit)
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Cats&dogs Discover University Grims phoulish guitar Holiday celebration pack
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I just purchased the discover university pack and ever since then I been having problems errors keep on popping up and keeping me out of the game and asking me to close the game and open it up again I keep on doing so but it keep on happening but i was still able to play the game but now it won’t allow me atall every time I try to load up the error pops up and it won’t let me play
What happens when the bug occurs? The error pops up saying “ the game failed to load error code: 102:3efae6b3:6519955. It is recommended that you relaunch the game” when I do what it ask me to do it still says the same also there is a green warning over the university household I have , there was also a blue box flouting around my screen that disappeared after I relaunched the game, I was also trying to make a new family and put them in a different area with no university stuff and it won’t let me play it also gave her the robot eyes and it won’t let me get rid of them
What do you expect to see? I expect to be able to play the game normally, no flouting blue boxes flouting around my screen , no creepy robot eyes on my characters and also not to be kicked out of the game constantly
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? On console - never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

I was really looking forward to play the new discovering university pack I got , I really hope someone can help 

Message 8 of 69 (4,580 Views)

Sims 4 on XBox is UNPLAYABLE

★★★ Newbie

What is your current game version number? not sure. have downloaded all patches and Eco Lifestyle
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All of them including Eco Lifestyle I tried uninstalling Eco Lifestyle and still cannot access any of my families.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? no idea. Sound like this is a common problem even since the emergency patch on the 6th
What happens when the bug occurs? Whenever I try to load a family in any of my saves it gives me an error code and tells me to re-launch the game.
What do you expect to see? I don't understand the question here....I literally cannot load any of the families without getting an error code. So I expect to break things unless this game I have paid hundreds of dollars for is fixed.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. the patch on the 6th and Eco Lifestyle have seemed to break my game. everything was fine until those two things.

Error code that pops up is 102:3efae6b3 I also got 134:c8640a95 like 5 minutes ago

Message 9 of 69 (4,575 Views)

CONSOLE error code: 102:3efae6b3:65199455

★ Apprentice

Platform:Sony Playstation 4
What is your current game version number? 1.26
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Expansions - Get to Work, Get Together, City Living, Cats & Dogs, Seasons, Island Living, Discover University. Game Packs - Spa Day, Dine Out, Vampires, Parenthood, Jungle Adventure, Realm of Magic. Stuff Packs - Cool Kitchen Stuff, Spooky Stuff, Vintage Glamour, Toddler Stuff, Laundry Day, Moschino Stuff
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Load an old save from before most recent console patches and after playing in it for a few hours and saving a few times it will either crash your game or give you the error code: 102:3efae6b3:65199455. The game will be unplayable aside from scrolling through the worlds and viewing gallery.
What happens when the bug occurs? The game will either crash and give me the error code: 102:3efae6b3:65199455 and prompt me to relaunch the game. Families are unplayable, try to load, then kicks back to the world select menu along with the same error code popping up. Game is unplayable at this time.
What do you expect to see? To load up my saves and be able to play the families and the game without game crashes or error codes.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. The most recent patch for consoles is when the issue started happening.

The most recent patch for consoles has caused game crashing and renders the game unplayable at this time. I have searched for answers but nothing for console that I can tell right now. I have tried to load in to so many families in my save and I just continually get kicked back to the world menu after waiting through a long loading screen. I keep receiving error code: 102:3efae6b3:65199455 Really hope this gets resolved soon and I hope the save files will not be lost or corrupted. 

Message 10 of 69 (4,540 Views)