Original Post

Accepted Solution

[FIXED] [W] Alpha Werewolf getting fury because of 'bottom of the pack'

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Occasionally (10% - 49%)
What is your current game version number? 1.89.214.1030
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Everything exept for 2 clothing kits
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Make werewolf, join pack, become alpha, wait..
What happens when the bug occurs? He just gets mad for a few hours because "he is in the bottom of the pack"
What do you expect to see? That he doesn't get mad naw that he is alpha of the pack
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. after obtaining the werewolves pack of the sims

So I have my werewolf as alpha of the Moonwood Collective pack but he keeps getting mad bc he is "in the bottom of the pack"

I added a screenshot of the anger buff. I don't think that this is normal.
Already restarted, repaired my game and all that stuff.. No mods are active..

Idk what else can cause it. Help? Is this a bug?

EDIT: I was told to add the following info:

Product: The Sims 4
Platform: PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? It pops up every now and then
What is your current game version number?  1.89.214.1030
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Everything exept for 2 clothing kits
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Make werewolf, join pack, become alpha, wait..
What happens when the bug occurs? He just gets mad for a few hours because "he is in the bottom of the pack"
What do you expect to see? That he doesn't get mad naw that he is alpha of the pack
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Nope
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? after obtaining the werewolves pack of the sims

Edit By Crinrict: Filled out form by answers given, added tag, adjusted title

Message 1 of 6 (3,937 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Werewolf anger issues

Hero

Alpha Rank werewolves worked hard to get to where they are so they should no longer be Bottom of the Pack or become furious from it.

Fixed in Patch 1.92.145/1.65

If you're still experiencing this issue, please create a new thread.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

View in thread

Message 6 of 6 (2,004 Views)

All Replies

Hero

Could you please edit your post and add the following info to your post.

Platform:
Which language are you playing the game in? 
How often does the bug occur? 
What is your current game version number? 
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? 
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? 
What happens when the bug occurs? 
What do you expect to see? 
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods?
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? 

The bug template is currently working on/pff but it helps if you are not prompted for the template while editing, please answer the questions anyways. 

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 6 (3,916 Views)

★★★ Novice
@crinrict I added the extra info
Message 3 of 6 (3,876 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? Deutsch
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? newest
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? all big expansions, gameplay packs all except batuu and the parenting pack (dont know english name right now sorry), missing a few stuff packs and sets.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Apparently, just have a werewolf with the FEELS OUTCASTED trait who's an Alpha.
What happens when the bug occurs? The 3-4 hour Angry buff appears even on Alpha-Apex-wolfs literally every ingame day. Just how described in the original post.
What do you expect to see? Either this moodlet shouldnt appear at all, or the text needs to be modified because it is misleading, as they arent the bottom of the pack anymore.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? No

Any news on this one? I have the same problem, I think it's from the prideful trait (do you have that, too?). My wolf is an Apex and Alpha Wildfang for a while now and still gets this moodlet like 2 times a day and I've started to cheat it away because it's so annoying and makes absolutely no sense. I'm tempted to cheat the prideful trait away, too. Maybe I'll do it just to be sure it's because of that... which is disappointing, because it's a very fitting trait for him, actually.

Edit: I removed the perk, just to have the moodlet appear again. So I checked with the Sims info mod and it says it's from the "Feels Outcasted" trait. And his social bar was green, too. Great...

Message 4 of 6 (3,652 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Having the same issues. I was wondering about if it may also do with the simology and/or aspirations? Bc my aspirations is in relation to my sim being a werewolf. The starter aspiration is werewolf, and currently on cure seeker. I did have this problem when he first joined a pack, which made sense since he was literally at the bottom of the pack. So, I of course got him to alpha. It didn’t show up for about a sim lunar cycle, but now it’s back and pretty much appears daily. Which of course makes no sense since he’s not at the bottom of the pack at all. 

Platform: Xbox
Which language are you playing the game in?

English 
How often does the bug occur?  Daily.
What is your current game version number? 

What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? 

Vampire and Werewolf pack
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? 
create a werewolf and join a pack
What happens when the bug occurs? 
the sim gets angry moodlet  - lasts for some sim hours 
What do you expect to see? 
for this not to happen at all, since the sim is no longer at the bottom of the pack. 
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods?

No
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? 

nope. Just after I joined a pack..

Message 5 of 6 (3,257 Views)

Hero

Alpha Rank werewolves worked hard to get to where they are so they should no longer be Bottom of the Pack or become furious from it.

Fixed in Patch 1.92.145/1.65

If you're still experiencing this issue, please create a new thread.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 6 of 6 (2,005 Views)