[FIXED] Toddler keeps asking food too often/ in high chair too often/Loop

by awesomesim666

Original Post

Re: Sims won't leave toddlers in high chairs or feed them.

Champion
@SimGuruRitzy Actually, same save I sent you for repetitive wants on 9/9
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
I am a Volunteer for Answers HQ, I do not work for EA
She/Her
Message 71 of 77 (415 Views)

EA Staff
@PipMenace
We tried with the save you DM'ed related to wants on Sep 9th but haven't been able to repro this issue on the same save.

If you are still encountering this issue without mods and are willing to share the save file please feel free to share the save link via DM.

For instructions please check my previous post with instruction link attached https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/NEEDS-SAVES-Toddler-keeps-asking-food-too-often-in-high-chair/...

This account is no longer accepting Direct Messages. If you need to send a Direct Message, please send it to TheSimsDirect. Thank you.

Message 72 of 77 (368 Views)

Champion
@SimGuruRitzy Thanks for checking! I honestly haven’t played much since that save crashed - other than just restarting it and confirming the crash was just a one-off and not so far as I can tell repeatable.

I hadn’t found the father’s attempts to put the kid in the high chair particularly game breaking, just more common than normal. 🤷🏼‍♀️

Perhaps someone else has a save where it’s more pronounced.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
I am a Volunteer for Answers HQ, I do not work for EA
She/Her
Message 73 of 77 (354 Views)

@TheSimsDirect Excited to see the fix for this bug demonstrated in the March 3 livestream! I hope the bug fix will be for basegame and not just in the pack?

Message 74 of 77 (305 Views)

EA Sims Team
@mightyspritesims Yes, fixes to toddlers and high chairs will be in the base game patch.
Message 75 of 77 (278 Views)

Great news!!

Message 76 of 77 (272 Views)

Hero

Toddlers are more likely to be content in their high chairs when their needs are taken care of. They may however continue to ask to be removed from the chair if left alone for too long, or another Sim checks on them

I'm going to lock this thread since there was much work done with high chairs in 1.96.365/1.71

If you're still experiencing this issue, please create a new thread.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 77 of 77 (1,142 Views)