[FIXED] Toddler jittery walk (Patch 1.81/1.49)

by xjodielaura

Original Post

Re: "Walking animation" for toddlers is constantly reseting.

★★★★ Apprentice

I'm still having the same issue in my game. The problem still hasn't been addressed as of the last patch Jan 17th, 2023. If this glitching walk animation truly is tied to the energized and sad emotions, I'll have to cheat those away to have some sort of normal gameplay. I really hope this issue gets resolved once and for all before the infants update.

Message 71 of 85 (673 Views)

★★★★★ Pro

I hope the team do fix it in the infants patch too. It seems to effect Energised and Very Sad Toddlers And toddlers running form storm/blizzard.

@TheSimsDirect Are you still looking for saves?

Message 72 of 85 (629 Views)

EA Sims Team
@gooochyeee

Hello,

Thanks for all of the information and files sent about this issue.

The team is looking into it. We no longer need saves for this specific issue.

Thanks!
Message 73 of 85 (603 Views)

★★★★★ Pro
@TheSimsDirect Thank you, your transparency is very much appreciated!
Message 74 of 85 (590 Views)

Re: [NEEDS SAVES] Toddler jittery walk (Patch 1.81/1.49)

★★★★ Guide

Thanks sims team for looking into this issue. Just an update to let you know this is still an issue with the latest patch. Nothing changed with the issue. Still the same. Energized, Very sad and running in from a storm.

Message 75 of 85 (586 Views)

Re: [OPEN] Toddler jittery walk (Patch 1.81/1.49)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

I just wanted to stop in and say this original toddler jittery animation movement bug is still in the game.

Message 76 of 85 (519 Views)

Re: [NEEDS SAVES] Toddler jittery walk (Patch 1.81/1.49)

★★★★★ Apprentice

in my game they walk like this permanently, no matter the mood :/

Message 77 of 85 (428 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

Haven't played with toddlers in a while, but I went in to test some new CC to be sure it wasn't broken—and my toddler sims were glitching in exactly the same way as OP's video. I removed all my mods and CC and tested with a vanilla game. Still happening.

I'm grateful this doesn't seem to be as game-breaking as the mean interactions bug—but, as was the case with the mean interactions bug, there are obviously some people the initial fix didn't work for. I'd like my toddlers to be able to walk without intermittently glitching. This doesn't seem to be tied to any particular mood they're in, it just happens at random.

@crinrictYou always seem to know way more than most of us when it comes to dealing with these bugs, so I figured it was worth asking: Is there anything I can do? Is @TheSimsDirect looking for save files or anything like that?

Message 78 of 85 (405 Views)

Hero
@JessimcaJones As SimsDirect stated above, they are no longer looking for saves. I'm really hoping they can fix it with the new pack but I don't have any more information than you guys when something will be fixed.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 79 of 85 (385 Views)

★★★★★ Pro

Hey all. I pay *very* close attention and in the stream I saw that the todder when engerised no longer walked jittery so this will be fixed

Message 80 of 85 (294 Views)