[FIXED] Toddler jittery walk (Patch 1.81/1.49)

by xjodielaura

Original Post

Re: [NEEDS SAVES] Toddler jittery walk (Patch 1.81/1.49)

★★★★ Pro

Same here, nothing has changed in vanilla game.

Message 11 of 85 (1,765 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Guide

I'm also on console and still having this issue too.

https://www.reddit.com/r/Sims4/comments/qqi8mr/wasnt_this_supposed_to_be_fixed_in_the_last_patch/?ut...

I think the girl toddler (seen playing in the pond) doesn't have the issue in my game but the toddler I have the camera on does. 

Edit: Nvm, the girl toddler does too.

Message 12 of 85 (1,724 Views)

★★ Novice

I have screen freezing and cant not get of sims 4 game and game lay when play. with mods or not. Stevi Taylor. 

Message 13 of 85 (1,712 Views)

Hero
@stevitaylor When toddlers walk like this thread is about or generally ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 14 of 85 (1,672 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

All my toddlers walk like in the video of OP since the last patch (I'm on PC). I also watch a youtuber playing the sims and her toddlers also walk like that.

Message 15 of 85 (1,637 Views)

Broken Toddler walking animations

★★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.81.72.1030
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Every Expansion pack, Every Game pack except journey to battu and Vintage glamour, kids room, tiny living, paranormal and backyard stuff packs.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Toddlers movement animation are bugged out in live mode
What happens when the bug occurs? Toddlers, no matter the movement skill no matter if walking or running animations are bugged out, where the toddlers will sort of stutter when walking and spaz out.
What do you expect to see? Animation should run smoothly and no visual glitch's should occur
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

I don't have a screenshot but it is in the game 

Message 16 of 85 (1,604 Views)

★★ Apprentice

Same in my game with all toddler

Message 17 of 85 (1,515 Views)

Re: Toddler movement STILL jittery walking

★★★ Guide
@crinrict I wonder if it depends on your processor? Mine is AMD
Message 18 of 85 (1,418 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

EDIT: Yep, toddler just switched out of energized mood to playful mood and the walk now plays as normal. The same effect also happens with sad walk as with energized. I will update this message if I find more moods whose walks are affected.

I'm having the same problem with my toddlers. Mine always seem to have the glitchy walk when they're energized. I'd have to check again to make sure but I think when they're in any other mood, their walk plays as normal.

Message 19 of 85 (1,401 Views)

Re: Broken Toddler walking animations

★ Guide
@karatekidjy Toddler stagger still here. This was supposed to be the highlight bug fix of the last set of patch notes? Sigh.
Message 20 of 85 (1,369 Views)