Re: [OPEN] Toddler jittery walk (Patch 1.81/1.49)

by EA_Solaire

Original Post

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

I made a mod this morning that seems to be working for me. Would you be interested in testing it? Admittedly, I am not a hard core modder, so it's an "at your own risk" kinda thing. 

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1JaoiX9ENEzLX5WgKbN87wT3EA3e4XwXn/view?usp=share_link

As far as what I have done, I found the hidden buff files for energized and depressed, and disabled the walking animation override. So they just walk like they would in any other mood with no stutter.

Message 81 of 85 (464 Views)

EA Sims Team

Hello.

Is anyone still seeing this issue (without mods/cc) after today's patch?

Console: 1.71
PC: 1.96.365.1030 / Mac: 1.96.365.1230

Message 82 of 85 (393 Views)

★★★★ Guide

So Testing I've been doing with no mods since they aren't updated so I went with no mods at all. Toddlers don't jitter anymore when Energised, Very sad or running in from a storm although they seem to do the level 1 movement skill walk when those things even when level 5 but it's a good start but it does not help them move quicker even when level 4 or 5 movement skill.

Message 83 of 85 (1,560 Views)

★★★★★ Pro
@TheSimsDirect Hey I am expirencing the same as above, they dont jitter. But they use level 1 movement animation rather then level 5
Message 84 of 85 (376 Views)

Community Manager

Hey all,

If you're still experiencing this issue, or you're seeing problems with toddler's movement animations after today's update, please create a new bug report here so we can further track this.

Thanks! 

solaire.png

Message 85 of 85 (343 Views)