[FIXED] Time speeds up after woohoo/Sim gets teleported from bed

by Hoppel785

Original Post

Accepted Solution

[FIXED] Time speeds up after woohoo/Sim gets teleported from bed

[ Edited ]
★★★ Guide

Since the last patch my Sims will teleportated after Techtelmechtel out of bed.
New game, cache files deleted and game repaired as well as completely without mods / CC's.

This game is just a test, it does not always happen, but quite often. It only affects the Techtelmechtel in the bed. The Sims to stand also quite stiff and it takes a while to react.

16.12.16_12-39-03.png16.12.16_12-39-16.png

Video:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D7RA1vzlc34

Message 1 of 40 (3,276 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: [OPEN] Time speeds up after woohoo/Sim gets teleported from bed

★★★ Guide

No, everything is back to normal.

View in thread

Message 40 of 40 (3,145 Views)

All Replies

Re: Sims will teleported from the bed

Hero

Are you using any mods in your game ?

Did you try buying a different bed and do you have any last exceptions generated ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 40 (3,188 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Guide

I had the suspicion, that it is a mod and thus everything tried. But it is not a mod. Here I have a completely new game / folder loaded. And yes, I also changed the beds.

Complete without mods and CC's.

This happened since the last update.

Message 3 of 40 (3,184 Views)

Hero

Do you have any files called lastexceptions.txt ?

Best thing to do, is delete any files you currently have, then go into the game and triggert then trigger the error. Then check if there's a new file. If there is, please attach to your post.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 4 of 40 (3,171 Views)

★★★ Guide

Thanks for your help and response. No the file I have not seen. I will try again tomorrow and maybe reinstall the game.

Message 5 of 40 (3,160 Views)

Hero

Try repair first and maybe reset the user folder

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 6 of 40 (3,149 Views)

★★★ Guide

Hello Crinrict,

Game uninstalled, cleaned and reinstalled.

I have not taken anything from the old Sims folder. Sims from the CAS into the game.

No mods or CC's and the error is still there. I also have the game repaired again. In two out of three Techtelmechtel the Sims are teleported from the bed.

Now I really know no more advice !!

Unbenannt.png

Message 7 of 40 (3,134 Views)

Hero

Could you start a new game for testing purposes to see if you have the same issue on a completely new game.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 8 of 40 (3,121 Views)

Hero

@Hoppel785

Do you still have this issue ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 9 of 40 (3,109 Views)

★★★ Guide

Hello Crinrict,

Sorry for the fact that I am now answering but I was until 3 days ago on holiday.

Yes I have the problem still. But I do not know if the problem after the patch of the toddlers still exists.

The game here was completely new and without mods as well as downloads. Also I had a new Sims 4 folder generated.

Message 10 of 40 (3,102 Views)