[FIXED] Sims won't stay in bed

by TrinityBabe

Original Post

Re: Child wont sleep for longer than 30 seconds and wakes up, screams and is ten

★★★ Apprentice

Nope, I only ever had this issue once. It's never happened again.

Message 51 of 355 (3,763 Views)

Re: Child wont sleep for longer than 30 seconds and wakes up, screams and is ten

Hero
Thanks.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 52 of 355 (3,747 Views)

★★ Expert
yep, i did try removing the wind chimes before, too, but she still woke up randomly without them. when she sleeps through the night, she can do so with the wind chimes there.

packs i own are Dine Out GP, Backyard SP, Cool Kitchen SP, Fitness SP, Laundry Day SP, Movie Hangout SP, Perfect Patio SP.
Message 53 of 355 (3,731 Views)

Hero
I wasn't able to duplicate at all unfortunately. Have you tried plopping the house in a fresh save that never saw mods to see if you can duplicate it that way ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 54 of 355 (3,721 Views)

★★ Expert
i do have a different save (no mods) for testing. it also happens with these other households. -_-
Message 55 of 355 (3,710 Views)

Hero
Did you delete your cache files lately and repaired the game ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 56 of 355 (3,705 Views)

Hero
I'm going to change this to needs input.

Saves are welcome if anyone else has this.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 57 of 355 (3,679 Views)

★★ Expert
yes to both!
Message 58 of 355 (3,664 Views)

Sims Won't Sleep

★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? Sims 4
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Get to Work, Get Together, City Living, Vampires, Bowling Night, Cats and Dogs
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Try putting a Sim to sleep
What happens when the bug occurs? I try to put my Sim to bed (or any Sim in the house I play in) and they lay in bed but instantly get back out. They get stuck in a loop of getting in bed and getting out until I cancel the prompt.
What do you expect to see? I expect to see my Sim sleeping till their Energy Bar fills up.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Yes
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. I tried to repair the game several times, removed Custom Content etc... but the bug still occurs.

There is a bug in my game that's been affecting gameplay for about a year now.

My sims are unable to sleep and I've tried everything -- it's nothing to do with which save file, which sim, which bed or what cc I have.

They change into their pjs, climb into bed, lay there for half a second then jumps out, spins to change into their pjs again and repeats the whole thing on a loop until I cancel the prompt.

It's gotten to the point where I can't even play the game anymore.

I would like to be able to finally find a solution for this, so if anyone has any answers at all, or knows of someone who's gotten the same bug, please let me know.

Message 59 of 355 (3,670 Views)

Re: Sims Won't Sleep

★★★★ Novice

which patch or change to your system introduced this issue? is all content up to date?

Message 60 of 355 (3,656 Views)