[FIXED] Sims won't stay in bed

by TrinityBabe

Original Post

Re: Child wont sleep for longer than 30 seconds and wakes up, screams and is ten

EA Staff

Hello everyone!

We had no luck trying to reproduce this issue. 

Would any of you be willing to send us a video of the issue? If so, 

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/INFORMATION-How-to-Send-User-Files-to-The-Sims-4-Team/m-p/6065...

Thank you very much!

Message 41 of 355 (3,187 Views)

Re: Sims won't stay in bed.

★★ Apprentice

hey i was having this same problem and i moved my "antique Tomes" to another room and then my sims could sleep again..maybe there is emotional enabled objects that are causing this issue? My problem was an emotional enabled inspirational item that i got from the writer's career.  I simply moved the antique tomes back to the kitchen and my sims could nap on the couch in their room and sleep on their bed again.  When I had Antique Tomes in the room, my sims would lay in bed for an hour and get up, no matter how much I tried to get them to sleep.  When I moved the couch back to the living room where Antique Tomes was, then my sims couldn't sleep again!

Message 42 of 355 (3,124 Views)

Re: Child wont sleep for longer than 30 seconds and wakes up, screams and is ten

★★ Apprentice

hey i was having this same problem and i moved my "antique Tomes" to another room and then my sims could sleep again..maybe there is emotional enabled objects that are causing this issue? My problem was an emotional enabled inspirational item that i got from the writer's career.  I simply moved the antique tomes back to the kitchen and my sims could nap on the couch in their room and sleep on their bed again.  When I had Antique Tomes in the room, my sims would lay in bed for an hour and get up, no matter how much I tried to get them to sleep.  When I moved the couch back to the living room where Antique Tomes was, then my sims couldn't sleep again!

I also notice that my sims with autonomously look at the Antique Tomes and also not be able to sleep unless i move them from current lot to a different lot and back

Message 43 of 355 (3,083 Views)

EA Staff

Anyone still experiencing this issue?

Thank you! :D

Message 44 of 355 (2,891 Views)

Hero

Tagging some people on this

@TrinityBabe @cookielover11111 @unseenlarks @SarahDAKiller

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 45 of 355 (2,855 Views)

★★ Expert
yes, some adult Sims (without anything in the room to interfere with sleep) wake up immediately after they go to bed. it seems to be random though. not always the same Sim or the same bed.
Message 46 of 355 (2,847 Views)

Hero
I know you've probably sent your saves a 1000 times by now but would you upload it again and let me know which Sim have the issue ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 47 of 355 (2,845 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Expert

sure! i did upload my saves folder not long ago for a different issue, but this happened there anyway.

https://1drv.ms/f/s!An43Z42J2d3auyj4FdchSl2ZzhPg

Message 48 of 355 (2,836 Views)

Hero
Thank you. I'll have a lookie

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 49 of 355 (2,830 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero

They're all happily sleeping on the first try (except the one with the wind chimes which I have removed)

EDIT: Which packs do you own ?

08-12-18_8-21-02 PM.jpg

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 50 of 355 (2,825 Views)